Reviews for Tobacco Flavored
b-baka it's not like I chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Omg. This was perfect and amazing and just beautiful! I love this pairing, they're my YnM OTP! It's so nice to read good fanfiction of them, this was beautifully written. You inspire me. *A* I can't wait for more Muriya fanfic's from you! *Hearts*
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
That was seriously beautiful. I love all the imagery and emotion.
mooshka chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
I usually read Mur/Tsu (though it's hard to find any of good quality), but the glimpse at the topic intrigued me. Muraki pondering over Oriya's pipe... No dramatic proclamations of love or helpless angst. Much more fitting for a Mur/Oriya fic.

The stories with Oriya in a one-sided love where he whines like a bitch get quite irritating. It's mind numbing how some of those things can drone on. But! on the bright side I've seen it possible for Oriya to love the good doctor without being too obvious or morose about it. In the Mur/Tsu story, Heal Me Broken, there is an example of this where the writing is both well executed and artistically rendered. Art and writing have similar qualities. They paint stories though they have different mediums to go about it. Writing paints with emotions and unique patterns of words, phrases, sentences, paragraphs, chapters, weave together a picture as well as any artist could. Like repetition, using the same colors or ideas can make it more pleasing to observe. Chalk, green tea, thorn apple, manners, gazes, and quite a bit of the pipe, even sake-scented breath were some of the things I thought were interesting mentioned more than once.

The five senses really were a boost in this story. It's good to get an idea that someone is somewhere, sometime, with what, what for, possibly how, and has full faculties to observe these. (In his own way at least) Basically the WHEN, WHERE, WHAT, HOW, and WHY using the FIVE SENSES. Ha.

Officially gone farther than needed to say I like the story. Just like to say I appreciate how it was written and the tact used with the characters. I thought the details used in describing what was put into the pipe to be a nice touch. After all, I believe most people like hearing about things they don't know. *kisses and hopes Quince didn't meet some ghastly fate*
Yami-chan and Unrealistic chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
YC: WAHH! I love it! You get that banter slightly between lust and sadism between those two perfectly down! Very well done! Seeing through Muraki's eyes is scary but...yummy Oriya lol.

I love this and hope to see more from you!
TerraAftershock chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
I love the prose. Very poetic!
Crede chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
It's so...how do I say it...Muraki-ish is the only word I can think I tend to avoid first person POVs, but I actually like to be inside Muraki's head sometimes. I have to admit that you had quite a few grammatical mistakes, but the thing that stuck out about them was the fact that they actually kind of complimented your writing style. I found that...fascinating. LOL You definitely held my
Ananaka chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Love it! _
alescA Munroe chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
shining my dear

very shining
Eriari chapter 1 . 8/19/2004
A beautiful fanfiction that captures the characters perfectly! Your imagery is vivid and your treatment of the characters careful, but fluid. You balanced the character's interactions very well, and surprised me in more than one place! I loved it!

I could read this fic over and over and not get tired of it. Excellent work! I hope you do more in the future!
meethzoonk chapter 1 . 11/30/2003
Aha! I told u i'd review..
This is your best story yet, Quincey! Loved the words you used.. it's so easy-reading!
Oh, and Oriya/Muraki pairings ARE yummy.. i prefer to think of him as a cake and Muraki as the syrupy topping.. m.. i could eat them up with a spoon..
Mariphasa Hecatene chapter 1 . 11/13/2003
OOh! This is just exquisite! Such a wealth of delicate sensory detail-it's making me think nice thingsd about this pairing that I'd never contemplated before. Lush detail but restrained writing, just the thing for erotica ).. just LOVELY. Thank youi!
Cherrie chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Hi Quince! Here's the promised review )

I was so proud of you when I first finished reading this fanfic. There were still errors, but they were significantly less than those in your old fanfics. Well done! *gives Quince a tight hug*

Muraki and Oriya...(sighs) I think I already ranted about these two enough, so I won't take in your review space any more than necessary. I love the exchanges between these two. You know, the thought of Oriya taking something lethal interests me. Psh, ignore me. I have a fetish for pale, long-haired assassins, maybe I'm just obsessed with playing with the idea of death with these dangerous characters.

Muraki lusting over someone again, whee! He's hot and all, but I don't like him chasing after Tsuzuki and Hisoka. Maybe Watari. Watari's hot, (gets strangled by her own shadow) bu-ut, Tatsumi's still there, isn't he? Anyway, Muraki lusting over Oriya is one of my favorite things to read about. Mwahahaha! Really, I can't describe Oriya, he just makes me cry in bliss. Marry me, you sexy slut! (gets smothered with a broom)

He bit him! Oh my God he bit him! (tackles Oriya and worships him like there's no tomorrow) Ne ne, Quince, that was the best part yet! Eh, don't ask me why, it just is. Or maybe I just like seeing Muraki bleed? Hell I enjoyed seeing Illumi bleed, don't ask questions XP I'm planning to try writing for YnM one of these days. If ever I get lucky enough to catch a Muraki x Oriya bunny, would you mind if it might be a sequel for this fic? Ehehehe...the bunnies hate me. I'm working on a TsuHis right now, but Muraki x Oriya is just too cute _
Kage Chikara chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
I love you! You wrote me an Oriya/Muraki fic, and you managed to get Oriya right. I consider Oriya-chan to be the hardest chara ever to write for, because he loves Muraki but walks the line between morality and 'the shadows'. I love how you portrayed there relationship. Great fic!
Hidden chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Such a beautifully written story. I haven't seen these in a while - beautiful! Keep up the great work!
ee970 chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Interesting piece! Kinda rare for Muraki to be the main aggressor and Oriya to not be lovesick over it. I like it, looking forward to seeing your next fic!