Reviews for CSI: Asia
SulliMike23 chapter 18 . 9/5/2007
Well, I read this whole thing and I am just Surprised! Of all the things I was going to expect, I never saw this coming. An copycat serial murder all linked to one thing, bullying and one person's obsession with their closest friend and wanted their love. Although the crime team is a little...unorthadox compared to the other crime teams I've seen. Lots of anime references too.
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 18 . 10/5/2006
WOW! That was like WOW! nICE ENDING! nICE STORY! Suspense, mystery and drama! Wow and another damn WOW!

GR8 job!
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 15 . 10/5/2006
Oh, lots of drama! I LOVE IT! Cool Blue Firefox was right! You are good!
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 13 . 10/5/2006
Oh, suspenseful! REALLY! Jon and Jude. Nice!
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 8 . 10/5/2006
WHAT is Nicholas' secret anyway? Oh, this is getting too exciting!
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 6 . 10/5/2006
A WHOLE LOT of pop culture referrences. Nice!
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
Eating chocolate in front of dead bodies? I guess this sort of work does disensitize ppl. Good work!
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 2 . 10/5/2006
Sounds like an urban legend murder. Nice!
Kamen Rider Chrome chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Ypour friend, Cool Clue Firefox, recommended me to read ur fic. Chap 1 is so good. The introductions and character personality is gr8! I'm gonna read more. CYA!
karen chapter 1 . 2/18/2005
need name of hearing problem gill grissom has on the show

asap
PotterManiacGrl chapter 15 . 5/20/2004
LOVE IT! It's brillant1
RK9 chapter 8 . 4/14/2004
KMT stands for Kemahiran Manipulatif Teras, dear...I'm in Form 3 in Malaysia so I know. ;)
The Fiction Spider chapter 13 . 4/14/2004
GROSS
CREEPY
But: WAY COOL
I think he's great. A friend of mine spend 1 hour (a couple of weeks ago) explaing 'Urban Legend' To me. And now you're doing a fanfic about it. Let me just dsay this: EUW!
:-P
Love Rose
Cuadripteryx chapter 13 . 4/12/2004
Hmm, interesting. But cool. Keep it up.
Wild Goose 01 chapter 11 . 2/7/2004
Hi there bakaonna! _ Hm, a history bwtween CSI Judith Lai and Ch. Insp. Jonathan David? This is going to be interesting...update more often damnit!