Reviews for Secret Scars
RedBrick chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
this is pretty good
Sakuya Tsuki chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
up date ! up date ! up date!
it is so fascinating and u have to cut it off
right there and won't up date till let me see like forever
sori 4 the dramatic it's just that i'm so hyper
right now
and oh yeah
UP DATE
Insane Dragoness chapter 2 . 2/3/2004
Oh, yay! more please! and soon! *cheers u on*
Sexy-Sama-San chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
ah... *SCEAMS* oh my god, i can't believe you put down that song... i love that song so much, i fact i'm listening to it right now... gosh, i just love that song so much... well sorry i have to review to ch 1 instead of ch 2... i couldn't get into ch 2... man, you have to update... i mean you must! i see that you haven't update for a very long time now... you have to man... this is so cool... i didn't put you down as a favorite if i have to wait do i? of course not, you must update, at least for me... _
milacute04
Sexy-Sama-San chapter 2 . 1/11/2004
wow! cool... update soon... _
anhimals chapter 2 . 1/10/2004
interesting story u got there. i hope that rin isn't much of a vitcim in your story(getting raped or somewhere along that line.) update soon.
Eternity19 chapter 2 . 10/19/2003
I think it is so, cute. I wanna hug it. Rin and Sesshoumaru, sittin' in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes Seshy with the baby carriage.
z-chan chapter 2 . 10/15/2003
It was great but plz make your chappies longer
Rosepedal chapter 2 . 10/13/2003
hey dude! i told ya i'd read ur fic! anyway, that was so funny! making fluffy sing, what a great idea! i told u that u were a great writer! hey whut's the deal with rin hurting herself? how could you do that? please please pleaase update asap!
Eeveeneo2 chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
I like the begining of the story wher she Sesshormaru in typing class,SO ,please,please make it longer!-