Reviews for Heavenly Playground
laughing looney chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
LOL!AHAHAHA continue!
da devil's disguise chapter 3 . 7/22/2005
haha! i laughed so hard at your story. i love it! normally i don't write reviews till i finish, but... "Suzaku is fall and Byakko is autumn"? i thought suzaku was summer...and fall and autumn are different names for the same thing...

but your story is still wonderful!
MercuryMoon chapter 5 . 7/20/2004
Aw.. it's the last chapter you have up here. :( Oh well, I still really liked it. You have a point though, about Miboshi being evil and Ashitare running around like a nut. Although Nakago, his past really is sad. :( I like how you had the Gods influence a lot of things that happened throughout the story, and the thing with Tamaneko, that was priceless.
MercuryMoon chapter 4 . 7/20/2004
Aww... how cute. :P You have the greatest imagination to think of these things.. *bows* I commend you for that! Ah.. so that's how Ashitare gets the wolf part of him.. The kasa.. Chichiri is great in this chapter..
MercuryMoon chapter 3 . 7/20/2004
v.v Poor Byakko.. Why'd you have to keep him in his tiger form now? T-T How sweet of Suzaku to go with him though. Ah.. about Miboshi though.. I see you thought of him being born in Sairou's time? Very cool. It does make sense after all, because they never do show what Mi's real body looks like. ._. I'm still sad about Byakko though..
MercuryMoon chapter 2 . 7/20/2004
Ohh... I recognize this story.. My friend told me about it a long time ago and I've always wanted to read it.. _ It's even better read than told to. I like the way you made the Gods choose the souls, how Nyan turns out to be so sweet, and everything else you incorporated into the fic.
MercuryMoon chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Lol, I like this story and the idea you have here.. But why do they all want the South? :P This was a very interesting story to me because in my stories (the Taiitsukun one at least), Seiryuu's the youngest. Anyways, the Gods sound so cute as kids. For me, Byakko has always been my favorite God.. He's the God of Wind AND the West, so he gets extra points for that.. I feel sorry for Taiitsukun. :P
Asteria chapter 5 . 5/18/2004
This is really cool. I liked the race for land and the seishi selection process. Baby Chichiri was so KAWAII (no da) and the origin of the "no da" was hillarious. Please don't leave this one.
Artemis chapter 1 . 4/16/2004
*giggles* *snickers* *bursts into hysterical laghter* Wow that was by far the funniest story I have read about the gods! I'm only reviewing for chapter one but I'm sure the rest is even better. KEEP UPDATING!
Illusion-chan chapter 5 . 10/30/2003
Great! It's really awesome! and the way you showed the choosing a seishi and creation a Nyan-nyan was hilarious! Write some more! _
Amaya-san chapter 1 . 10/23/2003
KAWAII!- I luved it! I wanna read more no da! You're really good; I loved Taiitsukun's attitude and you did an awesome description of the gods as children! *giggles* The oracle kicking Genbu out of the window lol0 I'm looking to read the next chappie as soon as I get around to it...stupid homework and school!XX;

Best Wishes,

Amaya-san
Hellsfirescythe chapter 5 . 10/22/2003
Yay! THREE updates! I'm soo happy! The history of the kasa! Poor Nakago's past. At first I hated him but when I finally found out his 'history' at the end of the series, *sniffles* Poor guy. And that was really nice how you did the whole Suzuno and Tatara wish again. Yeah, tiger boy is nice. UpDATE more!
chibichib386 chapter 4 . 10/11/2003
i love your fic! at first i was iffy on reading it but i did read it and i dont regret it! im happy that your chappies are long! keep writing more! _
hotohori's empress chapter 5 . 10/10/2003
i absolutely love this story and i had a fun time reading it, too. this story is so neat and so funny, i couldn't stop myself from laughing. _ *btw, this is a review for all chapters*
Hydra-Star chapter 5 . 10/8/2003
This is SO funny! No wonder Nyan-Nyan is so weird! I love it. But there are a few problems. For instance, you said that Hikitsu's hair was light brown. His hair is really white. And there where a few typos. But I can overlook those. There aren't enough stories written about the four gods. I like the way that you portray them. It's really funny. Cute too. I can just imagine all of it. But I wish that you'd put in a chapter or two that took place when the Genbu no Miko, Takiko, was in the book, like you did with the Byakko no Miko, Suzuno. . Great job. I can't wait for the next chapter! Keep it up.

Hydra-Star