Reviews for Hybrid War
Suzie chapter 6 . 10/23/2010
Wolves don't mate for life, thought you should know.
Lilly Emerald chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
really like this so far! will read more soon.
peteylove chapter 27 . 7/15/2007
i put this as a story alert a long time ago but never got to reading it. it was a wicked awesome story. and i hope you write more.
ThranduilsDaughter chapter 27 . 6/30/2007
omg..this story was so...wonderful. but its also sad that's it's over now...
Azera-v chapter 27 . 1/25/2006
This is great! may be even better then the 2nd movie! Tho I like Selene having more power.
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 23 . 9/4/2005
You know what might've been cool? Sonja was never a warrior. I can see Lucian trying to convince her to stay behind.
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 22 . 9/4/2005
I have to wonder what Lucian's final plans are. I don't see him bowing to a vampire elder ever again; I don't think he'd accept anything less than equal footing with whoever leads them.

Hee. Now in puppyvision...

You know what might've been cool? Sonja thinking, "Wow, this is so much better than getting bitten by Kraven," or any other memory of that event.

Ah yes, Dr. Adam. Geek chic.
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 21 . 9/3/2005
What gets me about this is something that gets me about Underworld itself - finding out about one lie, even a big lie, doesn't make a war end.
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 19 . 9/3/2005
"This chapter contains a gruesome death scene," and Marcus is still alive in "Release." Wohoo! Kraven's gonna die!

One thing I notice you doing over and over in this story is re-telling information. Sure, Marcus doesn't already know that Kraven has Sonja, but the readers do. Don't know if you've already identified this problem, but one way I've seen to get around it is to focus on the reactions and thoughts of the people hwo are "new" to the information, rather than the information itself.
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 18 . 9/3/2005
I have to suspend some disbelief here: An ordinary human guy just got bitten by someone who was carrying both viruses. From what we see in the films, he should be very dead.

Hypnotic, though. Did I mention I'm supposed to be working AND doing laundry right now?
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 17 . 9/3/2005
"I'm still pretty sure that one of us is on drugs, but a minute ago, I thought it was you." - Greg [i]Real Life[/i]

Poor Dr. Adam. At least the female viewers get another hybrid hottie to watch.

SINGE: And now I must pass this syringe, my badge of office, to Dr. Adam Lockwood.

ADAM: Thank you all. This is quite an honor.

SINGE: Adam now serves as the lycan clan's Lab Guy with the Glasses. You are now our intellectual core and rennaissance man, although I don't know if you'll make as good of a sex symbol as I did.

ADAM: I -what?

GIRL LYCANS: WE LOVE YOU, SINGE!

SINGE: I know, ladies.

So... Marcus spends half his time snugglin' with Erika and this doesn't impact poorly on his leader-image? Staying awake half the day I could buy.

So... Lucian still has his same cellphone? That I could buy. That it still has at least two bars is hard to believe. Curse you, Verizonguy! No, I cannot hear you now!

Marcus doesn't come off as politically savvy. Maybe if it were clearer that he's foggy-headed from his new change or that he's just a much lighter guy than Viktor I could find it more easy to believe that he'd kill - actually KILL - someone who did no more than kiss his girl. Beat the crud out of I could believe.

Always did think Kahn was a good guy. Unlike Viktor, he believes in the laws he professes. That move actually surprised me.
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
LUCIAN: The rumors of my demise were greatly exaggerated.

KRAVEN: Dude, you stole that from Casablanca!

LUCIAN: Shut up, Dorkula!

KRAVEN: Make me!

LUCIAN: Okay!

(Pow! Crack! Boom! Squick! Ka-thunka-k'thunk!)

KRAVEN: (bloody pulp) O...

Somehow, I think that Kraven would be more obsessed with Selene than with Erika. I think he should at least be a bit surprised, if not that Erika put the moves on the next male in charge, then at the magnitude of his own response to it. Sure, he'd want to make Erika pay, now that she'd defied him, but he'd want to make Selene pay more.
Ithilwen K-Bane chapter 8 . 9/2/2005
Overall, I think I prefer your later writings. I see a lot of minor word errors that you've probably caught long before now: "how they were faring," not "how they were fairing," etc.

I don't really see how Lucian could have known Marcus became Killer Smurf Marcus with Superclaw Action, or why he would have run off before sending a sticky note to his local supporters: "Hi IM alive. R NE of U? Going 2 UK. C U!"

I much prefer your take on Erika to the one from the extended edition of the film. This is a chick who is not so stupid as to sleep with Kraven. I do think that seeing Marcus would be seeing advancement for her. I would have bought it more if Marcus had grown on her slowly.

What would make Lucian think that Michael had his pendant? Even if he'd been semiconscious at the end of the film, it was Selene who took it from him. If anything, he'd probably think the pendant lost.

And now, as Marcus' guards drag Kraven away, I turn to the next chapter, for the TRIAL OF THE CENTURY OF THE WEEK!
blackfphoenix chapter 27 . 12/11/2004
i love this story keep writing
rrgoettl chapter 27 . 10/9/2004
I love your story! I'm not usually a fan of Marcus/Erika, but you made it work. Yeah, Sonja lives!