Reviews for His Art is Eccentricity
jellyfish incorporated chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I love this story in its entirety.

So many writers make their stories over descriptive or pretentious, whereas this is succinct and almost like having a script read to you. I can't quit explain it, but I just love the way you write. It's so sardonic and perfectly in character. I adore this story and your portrayal of Schuldig, and am at a loss as to why there aren't more reviews.
Minerva Solo chapter 2 . 11/18/2003
You write Schwarz so... accurately. They're not good people, but nevertheless they are people.

I love all your fics. I just don't review all of them because there's a limited number of ways to say, well, 'I love all your fics'. So it is said, and it will be said several more times.
Dreams-of-Red chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
Ahh another genius story from you! Wow. I really like it. Im dying to know what Crawford has in mind for the kid. And as always, your descriptions and style are just awesome. I like the repitition with the short sentences. Its so very Schu. Keep writing! I'll follow this one .~
gwen chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
No one writes Schuldig like you do.
OldFanficAccount chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
I demand that you write more of this right now!

Well, that means that I really like it. You write the best Schuldig.
Shar chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Wow now, isn't this a cool story o.O

I certainly like the way you present the Schwarz-characters and I even hold some strange kind of intered in Gier...

though it took me a lot of time to recognize Gier as German...boy, I AM German, it shouldn't have been that hard

but hey, I never got the clue that the little Tot-brat could have a german name too ...guess I'm kinda slow...or heavily affected by reading too much english fanfiction _

So, enough of me, please update soon. Will you? Will you? *puppyeyes*
Kichou chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
There are so many emotions that I am feeling right now. This fic is amazing. I just can't help but feel bad for Schu. Please write more.
suninun chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Well, isn't that a mystery to complete all others. I wonder what power she has...update soon! _
Kichou chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
So why is it that Crawford said that she is Shuldigs type? I feel sorry for Shuldigs. He must have been hurting badly. Please write more. I like it.
lux7 chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
I've just read this three times through and it gets better every time.

Fricking Amazing.

Think I will go read it again.

Thank you so much.
Neev chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
As usual, your writing is amazing and I absolutely love it. I'm also reminded that I need to go back and read all the stuff that you've written. And I feel the need to comment that I can't wait for the rest of this.
R.C. McLachlan chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Well, I must say that I'm intrigued. This is a VERY good start. Write more, ne?