Reviews for Courtship Rituals
SPG107 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This was wonderful. I have been following the mating habits of many snail species for quite a time-Ive never been as lucky as to see them shooting love darts, but just the usual mating, but it meant a lot to me that someone else ackknowledges the existence of such a brilliant courtship. I love you a lot. I would offer you a rat-king any time.

This was very sexy (even though it's six years old xD).
CaptainElvis chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
-happy groan-

That was so great. You wrote their voice spot on. And the entire time I was reading the book, all I could think was, "They have something going on there. They're banging. I can feel it."
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
I see this less as slash, more as them just having 'fun' in their very weird way.

Cool as hell, though.
Marion the Geek chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
That was... I would say lovely, but that seems a wholly inappropriate word, given the characters. I'll settle for perfect. I love it.
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Sounds like their idea of having fun, alright.
finmagik chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Very nice, I liked that.
Scrapped Zero chapter 1 . 11/13/2007
Heheh I really enjoyed that!
Winter Gunhands chapter 1 . 10/8/2007
dear god, you wouldn't believe what I was expecting when I began reading this. x_x may I say that you did not disappoint me. favorited!
daveypandas chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
This story voices the two characters very well. Same with the writing style. I believe you have done a wonderful job on this. ;)
Centaura Tlacuilo chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Croup and Vandemar were my favorite characters. As such, I completely love this story. I think you nailed their character and speech perfectly. Writing Croup's speech is so hard, with all his verbose goodness.

The whole thing makes perfect sense for them, so dark and twisted and disturbing and awesome.

And I do love me some slash implications.
wingofgrey chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
Delightfully disturbing ;) Weirdly enough, I had a really similar idea right after reading that bit where the two of them are messing around with razor blades and Vandemar knifes his own hand to the wall.

Anyways, I am loving this fic. It's just so romantic, in a psychotic sort of way. Please write more of these; people don't do this pairing enough.
Case Number 241 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
very...um...interesting!

i love Croup and Vandemar so much!

and they are so lovers! (i don't care what anyone says)
Laburnum Steelfang chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
. . . is it wrong to say I want more of this pairing?

I think this is the only C/V slash out there, and unusually for rare-pairing fic, it's actually good. If it is the only one, please write more. If it's not, please post links in your bio so the rest of us can find more. Icky comic-villain pairings are teh kewl (I ship Hastur/Ligur as well - if you're interested, there's a few fics scattered through
teshara chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
freaky, but lovely
Dent chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
Okay, this is kind of an old fic. Just read it however. Wonderfully in character. You've put Croup and Vandemar's partnership in a new light. I don't know if I entirely believe that they have that sort of partnership, considering who they are, but it is an interesting prospect nevertheless. Loved it.