Reviews for I'll be there for you
riversmoon chapter 17 . 6/3/2013
This was an amazing story, and I love this couple! It was a little hard to read when some of the paragraphs were squished together, though. Characters were really accurate, great job!
RisaChann chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
It's an interesting story. But I can't stand how you don't separate your paragraphs.
LamoyaSmith vs blakeNtori chapter 17 . 10/18/2009
Save the best for last didn't you i love this story the most out of all the other ones. It is AMAZING.
BlueSapphire92 chapter 17 . 5/24/2008
beautiful story! loved it!
JuseaPeterson chapter 17 . 9/18/2007
Their surprises were so sweet. I also love the Ninja bonding ceremony, very real and sweet.

Good job on the story.
JuseaPeterson chapter 16 . 9/18/2007
That was so sweet of Hunter to let Blake use the rings. I loved how Blake asked Sensei and the proposal was sweet.
JuseaPeterson chapter 15 . 9/18/2007
Aw, what a cute homecoming.
JuseaPeterson chapter 14 . 9/18/2007
That was a long time, but it makes sense, I just don't see why there was no contact.

I like how you explained everything, it was very good. And Sensei giving Blake and Hunter those gifts was just right.
JuseaPeterson chapter 13 . 9/18/2007
Very sweet and romantic time for Tori and Blake.

Loved how well Hunter knew Blake.

Sad that they left.
JuseaPeterson chapter 12 . 9/18/2007
Tori defeated Lothor? Her outlet was love, that completely made sense.
JuseaPeterson chapter 11 . 9/18/2007
Wow, pretty crazy battle. That was so sweet of Blake coming out there.
JuseaPeterson chapter 10 . 9/17/2007
That was very sweet with Tori and Blake. I love how Hunter wouldn't let Blake go and fight.

I wonder what's going to happen?
JuseaPeterson chapter 9 . 9/17/2007
Tori gave up the amulet for Blake, that is so sweet and totally understandable. I love how you brought Hunter's feelings for Blake in too.
JuseaPeterson chapter 8 . 5/9/2007
Cute interaction.

Liked Tori explaining it and how they're all worried about her.

Blake got kidnapped, find the weak spot, it makes sense.
JuseaPeterson chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
Cute chapter. I liked the guys teasing them, it was very realistic.