Reviews for The Other Side of the Desk
Saoirse-Inti chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Wow, amazing story! You had me laughing each paragraph! Love the Time Lord characters and all their antics.
JumpinLovinM chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
That is absolutely hilarious! Please write more! This was published a long time ago now. You have such a gift for Doctor Who writing and comedy, please write some more great funny moments for the 8th Doctor! Thanking you
Echo Moon chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
ahh this is funny! will there be more?
Lady Catkin chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
This is one of my fav stories on this site and in DW. Really funny - well done :)
Suna chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
Fantastic story. Cracked me up. Ansel's antics are hillarious.

Keep up the great work.
warinbabylon chapter 2 . 10/10/2003
Hm. You've got me pegged! LOL! Love this one. The quality of the comedy is incredible. :)
drox chapter 2 . 10/7/2003
Hail, hail, the gang's all here! I was laughing hysterically from start to finish. Most especially the elf part. Kudos!
Gary Merchant chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
It was hard enough trying not to laugh out loud as the story went on. I loved it.
Nocturnias chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
ROTFL! OH, things are very different indeed on the other side. And you did a great job illustrating that. The Doctor's behavior in the face of a student inquisition was so good!
drox chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Kudos to you. What a fun fic! And thanks so much for including me (yay! I'm a student at the Prydonian academy!). I feel sorry for the poor Doctor though. Imagine having to teach the likes of Warin and me... not to mention a certain smartmouth in the front row.
warinbabylon chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
LOL! Love it, dear. Love that you included us. Asking for help outside of class?