Reviews for Loss
Jaye Kenobi Obi-Wan's Angel chapter 1 . 7/9/2004
very good you are destine for great story writing in the furture
JonWilhoit chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
Wow. That's the first thing that came to mind when I finished this story. This fanfic is damn good-actually, it's unworthy of being called a fanfic when most of the writing on this forum is rather ameteurish. There are a few little syntax things that I would change in this piece, but it is far and above one of the best Star Wars fics I have read on . It still deals with the happenings in episode II, but I was *so* happy to see you didn't write like a 13 year old girl trying to play matchmaker. You infused the characters with a sense of tangible reality (though Padme's dialogue seemed a bit forced and unnatural at times), and your word choice is astounding. (such phrases as "shutting himself in with the hurt" leap off the page to me.) Imagery and characterization are all on par . . . damn. This is just a *good* story. Props to you my man . . .err, woman. anyway, keep writing. You are very talented.
ewan's girl chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Very well done, I always feel that there would be alot more emotional things going on inside Obi Wan's mind after Geonosis, I mean all those Jedi died coming to save him! And I also wondered how he finds out about Anakin's mother...very well written.
LadyZ chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Awesome, awesome story - definitely one of the best of this topic! Creative but realistic new ideas and wonderful writing-style! :-)