Reviews for Rose Diaries Paris Adventures 2004
Akino Ame chapter 5 . 6/14/2005
Excellent work, Iap. One thing though: the formatting seems all screwy, so if you know any way to fix that, you might want to try. And that reminds me that I need to get past that block on Survival...
Gray17 chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
Since I don't think I said it even beofre the accidently wipe, good story you've got here, I look forward to the future chapters.
Akino Ame chapter 4 . 2/3/2004
Very good. And now I have an excuse to finally get off my lazy butt and put you in my favorite authors at last. And yet I still have the energy to update my bio at least a hundred times...
I only just read the "War Diaries" last night, so I'm trying to read through as many as I can. It's amazing so far how authors with different writing styles can still sound the same when they put together a group of stories from the same universe. I'm loving it so far.
Gah, too hungry, tired, and ticked off at my little sister to properly comment. Keep up the great work, and I'll be eagerly awaiting more. Till the next!
Rocker-Starlight chapter 4 . 11/25/2003
Hehe, well since the reviews were reset, I'll give you another. Nice story, good flow, and nice characterazation. _ Continue once you can, I'm still very curious to see more of yours, Iap-chan.
Aku-dono chapter 4 . 10/4/2003
*!* It lives!

Last time i saw this fic, there were 2 chapters out and hadn't been updated in six months... Came out of its coma, did it?

Anyways. Cool! You added many details on the brazil team, that's a bit bad - if someone decides to do the adventures of that team, they've got some preset characters now.

Funny anyway.

Quote:

Oh where's the fun in stopping them before

they get temp banned? It teaches them not

to do it again.