Reviews for Purple
DarkShootingStarMagician chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
hell yes i still like purple!
Avalon's mists chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Well that was alot of facts about purple I didn't know. I liked it although finding out it was marik talking in the end disapointed me, I was hoping it would be Risa Kageyama.
Ireina Kurotsuki chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
Omg. The way you captured Yami no Malik's personality is just plain freaky! *shivers delightedly* I really like this one, it is so going on my favourites!

Smile _

~Ireina
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
"Black is an icky shade, a shade of sly notions and dealings, of hate and despair. Death, the Grim Reaper, is none of those things. He is greedy, ready to hunt you down and take your life and soul. The Reaper is not a hating thing, it’s a taking thing, a wanting thing. The skeleton man shouldn’t be feared or despised or hated, but given in to."

Freakin' awesome. I liked it.
Daughter of Horus chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
Creepy.
kari2500 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
i really like this, it was like a pretty poem.

i actually didnt know who was narrating untill the end.

and yes, i do like purple. purple is my favorite color.

my favorite shade is violet.

yes, purple is such a wonderfull color.

everyone should love purple.

this was very well written and interesting.

i really liked it.

Arigatou~

Ja ne~

~ Kari ~
BumblingLobster chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
yes, I like purple very much.

Your story is very enchanting. I love your style of writing, so...anlmost sadistic, and yet magical at the same time. lovely. absolutely lovely. I don't think you could improve it at all. I usually give little snippets of possiblre improvements, but your writing is perfect the way it is. You do a wonderful jub of twisting things just the way you want it, a trait not common amoung writters in general. I look forward to future stories. (wonderful...wonderful)
Dreammistress Jade chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Purple is my favourite colour too! Wow. I knew about purple being the color of royalty and why they were only allowed to wear it, but I never knew all the other stuff. Very interesting insight on the history of purple. I suppose it makes sense that the Grim Reaper would wear purple. I never thought of it that way. No wonder they did the Reaper of the Cards in a purple robe in YGo. So good fic! *adds to favvies*

~Toodles!~
Ahmar chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
That was beautiful. Freaky as all get out, but beautiful. Too few people write a creepy Malik like that.
Cymoril Avalon chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
Oh yes, I certainly like purple. Purple; the colour of gay pride.

I wonder what Malik or Yami no Malik would say to that, eh?

Especially since Yami no Malik wore a black shirt in Battle City. He must be sensitive.
aoi chapter 1 . 11/16/2004
not bad i prefer blue but purple's not so bad if it's a light shade i dont do well with dark shades of purple
Kaira-chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2003
Wow O_O I never noticed what a sadistic colour purple was! This is so good! So filled with info, it was amazing - And great opionions on the grim reaper. Its so good. It just screamed that it was Malik (Or Yami Malik as the case may be) long before you actually said it, which is great great great characterzation - love it!
Cyborg0021 chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
PURPLE IS THE MOST AWESOME COLOR IN THE WORLD! In colors it is numero-uno! PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Pzanna chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
Interesting idea! coolness of Malik

I"ll have to read it again when everyone isn't yelling at me though!

byez ;p
Nadako-Mika chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Nadako: WAH! Someone who actually likes PURPLE! *hugs* POWER TO PURPLE! *jumps around*

Mika: O.O here we go again..

Nadako: purple is such a PREETY color! It's dark, yet bright. Mysterious, yet knowing. *sighs* I want more puprle...

Mika: You have enough purple...

Nadako: NO I DON'T!

Mika: Explain your god-damned site! It has every shade of purple immaginable!

Nadako: *sniffle* I'm missing indigo there..and a magenta/purple... plus blackest purple. . I need more purple up...

Mika: *shakes head* Anyways. Good job on the ficcy! I really like how you wrote about the history of purple. Who knew it was such a dark color?

Nadako: MEE MEE! I knew I knew! That's why I chose PURPLE!

::Nako-Ko-chan & Tama-Mika-sama!