Reviews for Pointlessly Random And Unrelated Title
WHAT IS THIS? ITS CRAZY MADNESS
NikkiJane21 chapter 1 . 2/12
ha ha ha that was the most hilariously, cheesy, amazing, thing I have ever read. brilliantly written, and makes hardly any sense. But I loved it, I absolutely loved it. Although I am still not sure what it is.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
WTF DID i just rEad cant even punctuate
curently in hospital cause of laughter
so many cliches
StephanieTronco chapter 1 . 11/13/2016
What the bloody hell did I just read? It was really funny tho
TnB4lyf chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Hilariously accurate lmao
Secret-Lullaby2 chapter 1 . 9/21/2016
Omg that was hilarious! Lawl love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2016
*Tries to stifle laughs at 3 in the morning*
DollarBills467 chapter 1 . 7/15/2016
This was probably one of the best dramione fanfics ever. I was laughing the whole time I was reading this. It was random and it was like one of those sappy love stories that have you laughing at the irony.
DramioneOnPoint chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
Omg yesss. I laughed so hard through this. I couldn't stand the amazing hilarity with the dun dun dun machine.
Opium chapter 1 . 5/29/2016
Ahahha Oh Merlin... this is just too true... and R & J came to mind.. lol
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
Damn that escalated quick
DimensionInterest chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Oh god, I am dying! I'm pretty sure my parents think i'm crazy for laughing to myself every five seconds but thanks for that!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
You should have put a spelling error in every other word, but it was amazingly hilarious overall. Congratulations on putting all clich├ęs possible into one story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I (dun..dun..dun) love this! You've described the cliche so well. And the fact that humor is added n healthy doses is always a plus.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Hahaha wtf. I died reading this. It's so true about Draco and his blue eyes when they should be grey and cold. Heh. It's described as 'cold grey eyes'. Anyway this was entertaining.