Reviews for Pointlessly Random And Unrelated Title
*Tries to stifle laughs at 3 in the morning*
DollarBills467 chapter 1 . 7/15
This was probably one of the best dramione fanfics ever. I was laughing the whole time I was reading this. It was random and it was like one of those sappy love stories that have you laughing at the irony.
DramioneOnPoint chapter 1 . 6/4
Omg yesss. I laughed so hard through this. I couldn't stand the amazing hilarity with the dun dun dun machine.
Opium chapter 1 . 5/29
Ahahha Oh Merlin... this is just too true... and R & J came to mind.. lol
Damn that escalated quick
DimensionInterest chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Oh god, I am dying! I'm pretty sure my parents think i'm crazy for laughing to myself every five seconds but thanks for that!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
You should have put a spelling error in every other word, but it was amazingly hilarious overall. Congratulations on putting all clich├ęs possible into one story!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
I (dun..dun..dun) love this! You've described the cliche so well. And the fact that humor is added n healthy doses is always a plus.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/15/2015
Hahaha wtf. I died reading this. It's so true about Draco and his blue eyes when they should be grey and cold. Heh. It's described as 'cold grey eyes'. Anyway this was entertaining.
fairytales chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
Ridiculous and random
...why is there not more...
the.omnipresent.quaffle chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
God all this angsty shite was killing me, and then I stumbled across this little gem of dry wit and self mocking irony:) thanks for cheering up an otherwise depressing Thursday evening
Vio chapter 1 . 1/31/2015
HAHHAHAHAHHAH
THAT WAS HALARIOUS.
dramione123456789 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I just died from laughter X-X
StarDustTeen chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
LOL!
Awesome.
4fanci chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Oh, my! This is so hilarious that I can't stop laughing hysterically. Tears are in my eyes. I am rolling off the couch. My son is saying, "Mom, can you please be quiet? I'm trying to listen to my Harry Potter CD." I love how the author's visible role in the story. Favorite line: "With this, he died."