Reviews for Pointlessly Random And Unrelated Title
Hahaha wtf. I died reading this. It's so true about Draco and his blue eyes when they should be grey and cold. Heh. It's described as 'cold grey eyes'. Anyway this was entertaining.
fairytales chapter 1 . 4/1
Ridiculous and random
...why is there not more...
the.omnipresent.quaffle chapter 1 . 2/5
God all this angsty shite was killing me, and then I stumbled across this little gem of dry wit and self mocking irony:) thanks for cheering up an otherwise depressing Thursday evening
Vio chapter 1 . 1/31
HAHHAHAHAHHAH
THAT WAS HALARIOUS.
dramione123456789 chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
I just died from laughter X-X
StarDustTeen chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
LOL!
Awesome.
4fan.ci chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
Oh, my! This is so hilarious that I can't stop laughing hysterically. Tears are in my eyes. I am rolling off the couch. My son is saying, "Mom, can you please be quiet? I'm trying to listen to my Harry Potter CD." I love how the author's visible role in the story. Favorite line: "With this, he died."
Dev Malfoy chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
this is so damn funny I cannot stop laughing haha xD
random chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
HILARIOUS... one of d best things i hv rd so far!
DramioneInLove chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
LOL!
Kieran chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Oh my gosh! I laughed and laughed and laughed...it was so funny! Normally I would have come and found you to beat you up for killing Draco- but today, well, it JUST FIT! KILL DRACO MORE!
I never thought I'd ever say that. :0
Drollittle chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Brief review left by someone who really enjoyed the well-written and spot-on parody but won't bother to think of anything specific or constructive to say, and is probably just throwing out reviews in an effort to get people to read and review her own stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This is amazinggggg!

For never was a tale of more woe, than this of Hermione and her Draco.' Harry agreed sagely.

'Huh? What did you just say.'

'Not a clue. Lets go buy some Chocolate Frogs.'

Hilarious! I love that Draco's name just happens to rhyme with romeo. The whole romeo and juliet parody is awesome.
Counter Spark chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Ugh, PLEASE write more of these! There is so much fun to be had with stereotypes in D/Hr fanfiction, for example, omg they're HeadBoy and HeadGirl! Anyway, even if you don't, I think this is one of the greatest things on this website.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
That was the most weirdest fanfic I have ever read in my life

But I loved it
Lol
I had to stop reading a few times because I was laughing too much
:D