Reviews for Love Me as I Am
Supernatural Romance Lover chapter 70 . 7/24/2013
I am in love with this story. So sad that it finished. I loved the ending, I'll reread this story for sure!
KonanSilverMoon chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
OH MY FREAKING GOD! I LOVE THAT ENDING!
AnimeFanInuYasha chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Ok...I just came here and look at how many chapters you have and yeah well...WHAT THE HELL! 70 chapters! Damn! You've got alot of time on your hands. It'll take me 70 years to read all of the chapters..oh well better start reading! INUKAG FOREVER!
Sesshy's Sweetheart chapter 11 . 11/12/2006
i bet its choice c! haha love the story still
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Aww. How cute. My friend who LOVES InuYasha will love this fic as a present

Lilly: You wouldn't dare accidently switch Kagome's name for mine

Maybe

Lilly: You're dead (Runs towards WT)

Sit girl

WHAM!

Lilly: Tha's not funny

It was too. as much as this story
Animeluvr630937 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
How did you keep it going $ so long
bamagrl chapter 53 . 9/11/2005
Yur B-day is Feb.5th? Cool!Mine's Feb.1st!It does stink having a winter birthday sometimes.
bamagrl chapter 31 . 9/11/2005
What do you mean Kuno has never seen another baby?He's seen Kagome's baby hasn't he?
C.T.L-Shadow chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Super!
Mistress of the Wolf Clan chapter 5 . 8/30/2005
cool story love it so far
sesshy's servent chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
This is a pretty good story a um 9 out of 10 at least but I'm too lazy to read the whole story now so I'm gonna put this in my fav. story section m'kay
Tanith - Argetlam chapter 70 . 8/11/2005
*sob* It's finally over! I've been waiting so long, and it's finally over! *sob**sniff* Gosh darn it, it almost wish it wasn't, I loved this one SO much! I mean, I've always loved your writing! It truly has a great feel to it. I really captured my heart there...

Your ever-faithful reader,

Reina

(P.S. I think I've reviewed before under the penname of Shippou's Gal.)
KagomeP chapter 70 . 8/4/2005
I LOVED IT thats soo sweet
Kara chapter 70 . 8/2/2005
Good luck to you and your dad from my sisters and brothers:Kita,Devil,and Kirara to only name three.

Bye-bye,we may not chat again...I WONT CRY!WHAH!
Kitakakash chapter 68 . 8/2/2005