Reviews for A Hero's Death
starwarsfanatic1632 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
funfact: boba fett didnt die. He manages to escape the pit of carkoon. it says so in the books. chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
I love you story, probably because I agree with it. Plus this is one of the only stories around where mace Windu isn't some kind of hero for killing Jango. I love the Fetts, so I don't really like Windu because he killed one of them. I really liked it. _
Random Clone chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
Haha! You tell 'em Starknight! I just about cried when poor Jango lost his head. After all, he WAS my "father"... *sniff-sniff*
Rhys chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
Ooh, that was good. I liked the simple, aloof style of it, how everything was very plain and unadorned, very quick, not taking time for unnecessary details. Of course, the fact that I nearly swallowed my tongue when Mace killed Jango in front of little Boba's eyes, and that I've never liked the Jedi Master since...*ahem* Anyway, very nice fic! Excellent, in fact. The way it changed Mace-that was good. Hey, stupid Jedi! The galaxy isn't black and white, and in this war, there AREN'T any good guys, you jerk! Er...great story! Bye! *runs and ducks behind a man in battered Mandalorian armor to escape homicidal Mace-fans*
East-Coast-Invictus chapter 1 . 6/2/2004
told u i'd be back. i liked this. true justice to Jango and Boba. now, i'm off to read the rest of ur stuff
NatzandtheRatz chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
omg *sobs*! That was great.
KhaosFrost chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
Wow, that was amazing, and very well done. It was really cool, and i liked the symbolism, and the ending was amazing. I'm totally blown away
Breann chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
Yay! another Fett fic!

The only mistake I noticed was that Mace actually was on the balcony with Dooku. (He threatened Dooku with his lightsaber, then Jango set his cloak on fire...)
Stargirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
*sits in "the Thinker" position as she has been for the past ten minutes*

That is trully thought provoking. Good Job!
yaebginn chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
I guess you read shatterpoint, too. wan't that a great book? Man, that was awesome. I think u are just mad that Jango got killed. Though it is still interesting as a story. Though I still go to my original thoughts. (::Y::) haha
Infamous One chapter 1 . 10/12/2003
Interesting,indeed!Not everything is black and white...

Nicely done.
wltdnfaded chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Bravo. Beautifully realized and executed. Bravo.