Reviews for A Knight's Nightmare
Maloire chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
LOL I can very much identify with being bored in math... yech, retched subject... anyway, yes...

Ah, angst! And Seifer... Hm, I haven't read many poems about him (although I haven't really been looking that hard, heh.) :D My favourite stanza would be the last one, very nice!

(PS Many thanks for your review, which was given quite a while ago...sorry for the delay! Ah... I'm just a lil slow *sigh*)
Miragaze chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
Really nice poem. Nothing to say... how about I just say it was terrific, period.
Minear chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
Altough it was short, it was very poetic. It sounded like Seifer's nightmare. And yeah, no one can own Seifer :)
In-The-Shadows chapter 1 . 12/26/2003
LoL I liked the little comment on the end about being bored in math; If teachers only knew, lol. really good poem. I liked the rythum and the scentence structure. _ Keep writing.
Green-eyed Blue Cat chapter 1 . 11/20/2003
heavenly...this is short, but cool! i like the way you capture everything in such short sentences.
Wind Maester chapter 1 . 11/11/2003
Hey, I know you're reading my fics, and I decided I should review yours! Anyway, here goes...

You know, I was reading this, and I could really sense the urgency and panic in here. It's all inscribe within these few lines. No doubt it's short, but you captured the essence of it, and who cares it's short? Hehe...
Kitian chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Great poem. I like the rhythm you gave it; it flowed quite nicely and got across that whole dark, panicky feel that nightmares are made of.
Redrum chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
Very well written. It had a certain beat(sp?) to it that my poems never seem to have. I didn't even know you could write poetry, and so well too Awesome job!