Reviews for The Stealing Sky
fractured-fairytales-awards chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
This fic has been nominated Fractured Fairytales Awards.

Category:

Silent Screams

Lone Hero

Tin Soldier

Please let us know if you're accepting the nomination or if you want to be entered into other categories.
Queen Boadicea chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
Is this the end of this story? You should put "The End" at the closing if it is. Otherwise people might think there's going to be more. Thanks for writing a Riley fic that puts him in a positive light. You don't get too many of those on ...or anywhere else for that matter.
Keysuna chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
That was beautiful... just wow. Everyone was in character, the description was amazing and the story.. just the way you told it. Your writing is overflowing with talent and this is an amazing piece of work.
Welshy84 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
HOLY SHIT, an none bashing riley fic, there is a first for everything lol I'm certainly a riley fan and hope theres going to be more of these :)
HonorH chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Beautiful character sketch of Riley and the what-might-have-been. Your writing is lyrical, and your descriptions positively sing.
Emmylou chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Wow, this is the first story i've ever read that i have not hated Riley, so well done because that takes a lot. I liked it because it was well written and a new twist.