Reviews for Always
chibiangel413 chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I love the possessive and jealous Mamoru. The scam Minako pulls just to get a job is too funny.
Enamored-Angel chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
That was nice. :P
Paloma Helena chapter 1 . 3/24/2007
it's short and sweet but you nailed mamoru's personality quite right. this is your first fanfic that i've read and i found it really beautiful that i've gone read your other one (read my review of that too XD). as always, minako is so adorably meddlesome :3
silvermoon8573 chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
awesome story and wonderfully written. i love a possessive mamoru. i hope you continue to write. again, great job.
Jacque Nicole chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
That was really good. I loved it.
mary-v chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
:D Lovely!:D:D *le sigh*
Darksilk22 chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I loved it. Possessive Darien is HOT.
angelcalica1 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
hello lellow! this is like the 5th time i've read this story & it still never fails to make me go aw...plus, true to your word, it was something that real couples could relate to. you did very well!

p.s i like this part the best. it's so funny:

["You’re modelling mosquito nets?’ he held the garment between two fingers as if at any moment it would come to life and attack him stranger things have happened he mused.

‘No! They’re clothes!’

‘They’re clothes!’ he echoed examining the garment more closely...]

...very typically male :)
llCrystalll chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
I really like this! It was so sweet... but it wouldn't hurt if Usagi became a model... hey it's a great career move for her!
ChibiBeff chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
This was cute...Yet Moma-chan is being realy possesive...kinda scary if ya think about it too much...but if she was his,than he is hers,so it works out in the end!
Angel Dominicana chapter 1 . 3/30/2006
Cute.
dOrKy-GuRl03 chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
just glad that everything worked out then...aw so loving it...well can't believe that its end already..and good one-shot too...well gotta go now...so peace out then...
Princess Consuela bananahammock chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
aww luvin the story!
SweetSerenity21 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
That was cute. you really showed Mamoru's possesive side.
animegasuki chapter 1 . 2/22/2005