Reviews for Always
dreamer chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
so sweet! _ plz write more. thought the beginning with mamoru and minako was very humourous and the ending very lovely.
BABALOO chapter 1 . 5/22/2004
NICE FIC I MEAN TOTALLY AWSOME YOU SHOULD WRITE MORE IT WAS MY FAV. FIC U GOTTA WRITE MORE
maki chapter 1 . 5/3/2004
i loved it! good job writing it.
blood of the innocents chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
so sweet! nice one!
SilverLunarStar chapter 1 . 2/17/2004
Aw~! KAWAII! *has stars in her eyes*
{I think this is d 1st SM stry dat I've reviewed... I just LUV SM! Alwayz have since I was lil & alwayz will!}
NE wayz, GREAT 1-shot!
I LUV Sere. {Usagi} & Dari. {Mamoru} as a couple!
They're 1 of d best!
Steph chapter 1 . 10/20/2003
HI! i loved "Always", its soo sweet. and so well written that you don't feel like your getting too much mushyness. I'm begging you to write a second part... another R? Wink, wink well buh bye and keep the great work up.
msteri chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
Aw this is so sweet! I love it! I love possessive Mamoru's, they're so much better than arrogant/cocky/womanizing Mamoru's! ;) You're very good at this, keep writing! :)
SailorSenshiStar chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
aw, rlly cute, gr8 fic!
Neo Angel Princess Serene Eternite chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
I love it! This is very great!
Sakura chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
I really like the part where Mamoru was possesive!

Hopefully, in the future, you will write some

similiar stories about the same thing!

Good Luck!
s1lver-3yes chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
aw! how cute
Iota Vixen chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
AH!

No lemon? I know you said it was one-shot, but why rate it R if thee's no bad content?

oh well you story.

~Jinxie-chan~~
SilentSniper chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Hehehe, this was so sweet and funny. I love the possessiveness that Mamoru shows in this...so nice! I loved this! Beautiful fluffy piece of work~
AkumakoRonso chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
AW! That was so sweet! I only wish that Mamoru trashing his place went into more detail! It might have been pointless, and others would think so, but I wouldn't! This is absolutely wonderful. I hope your future fics are just as good!
cdgal chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
sweet story you have there...

60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4