Reviews for An Elf's Fall
TriciaOakenshield chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
I also have quite a similar personality on occasion, though some quizzes say otherwise.
LOL, If this was my story, he probably would have impaled his leg on one of his weapons and the it would have been all pain and angst...
So it is a very good thing I wasn't writing it XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
You are awesome. And your story is too
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
A great story. Very well written.
iiiionly chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Great job with the descriptions of the various landscape through which the Fellowship passed - the change of bird song, the different vegetation, the shift of the sun's angle and heat, all nicely done.

Art imitating life is a tried and true method of coming up with plots. Since this is the second story involving knee injuries, I'm crossing my fingers you have not substantially injured yourself. And I was glad to see that in the end, the elf mastered his self-doubt and regained his natural buoyant spirits.

sassyfriend chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
Love this i am so clumsy myself!
Reading Ella chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I liked that. I know exactly how he feels about falling down and his pride being hurt. I fall down a lot and it makes me feel so stupid and clumsy every time. Like I am a failure at something as simple as walking.
Whataya you lookin at chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Well that was...retarded.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
What was the original publish date on this 2003? Guess this is a really late review then huh? Anyway I just thought I'd say that it was nice little enjoyable story. After recently getting up the courage to publish my first couple stories in the Stargate fandom I've realized how amazing it feels to get a review, so I never intend read someones story without dropping them a note. Good story, it was different but enjoyable.

SW
Legolas4me chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
This was really good. It was so original and very well written with ample detail. It was a pleasure to read! Thanks for sharing!
Boromir chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Are you thinking of making more stories like this?

P.S. You should try takeing my dog for a walk you really begin to feel sorry for Legolas, Boromir, Aragorn and Faramir! Especally when my dog starts draging you cause of a stupid cat [ I don't hate cats} or some other dumb animal [ pardon the expression} When you are trying to save her and yourself from landing face first into a retarded fence! GR!
Aeris Tiniel Mirime chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
I thought this was true to the spirit of the books/movies. And you really got all of the characters' personalities down perfectly!
The ending was also very sweet and beautiful. Excellent excellent work.
LPI3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2004
Black Hawk! That was really great! I loved it, it is going up there with the rest of your stories on my favs. It was a really beautiful story. Cnat wait to talk to you soon!
LPI3
Patty chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
If an event in your own life inspired you to write this interesting, inspiring story, by all means write on! I thoroughly enjoyed it and would be delighted to read more of your "life story"!
chip chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
hurry! put up another chappie! -
tineryn chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
Very good! I can relate to his shame there-holding oneself to higher standards than are always obtainable, and refusing to admit that mistakes are a perfectly normal part of life... The story was cute. Write more!