Reviews for More Than Memory
Luinae chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I've just started reading, and I love it! I always thought it would be hard to watch Aragorn and Arwen have everyone around them die, because they would live so much longer. Frodo, Elrond, Galadriel, Samwise, Pippin, Merry, Elanor, Eomer, Lothiriel, Eowyn, Faramir, etc.
vortirla chapter 8 . 1/7/2005
well usually i'm not one for fics with a major character death but this was so PERFECT. you truly are a magnificent writer.
hwena chapter 5 . 8/18/2004
I LOVED it. Such a different take on everything. My absolute favorite fanfic EVER.

(This is a review of In the Forests of Night.)
x chapter 8 . 1/22/2004
Oh wow, that was so amazing! I was sat with tears running down my face for most of it. You really do have a great talent for writing.
Lyggy chapter 5 . 11/29/2003
Is that the end? Oh, no!
Please, write more.
Is Fionnabhair your real name or did you borrow it? If it's yours, well, Lárá NiDhonnchaidh an t-ainm atá orm.
You've written an excellent story here; I'm an A/É shipper, always have been, since long before the movies. (The Arwen marriage seemed very forced to me.)
Anywho, I like how you've used the names of old Númenoreans and Gondorians, just like the Stewards and Kings did in the millenia before Aragorn.
Good stuff :)
Arien Laurelin chapter 4 . 10/26/2003
A very moving chapter indeed! You write very well and portray the emotions excellently. Keep up the good work.
Kathryn Angelle chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
"It was the morning of Midwinter's day when Bergil, Captain of the White Company, awaked Aragorn Elessar and the Evenstar his Queen."

Nit-pick: Shouldn't it be 'awoke'?

This is beautiful. You have a wonderful grasp of the dynamics of these characters. My favorite is the chapter from Faramir's POV.

(I had to come back and re-read after going and reading your first story)
Arien Laurelin chapter 3 . 10/21/2003
This is a really fascinating piece! You're capturing the pain and the essence of it brilliantly. I love how you are gradually detailing her life after Rotk. It makes for very intriguing read.

I also like your method of writing: doubling back with the chapters to give each character's point of view. Well done.
cosmo-queen chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
This is so beautifully written, and very moving. Your characterisation of Eowyn is excellent and the way Aragorn and Faramir are remembering her and mourning for her is very fitting. I liked the exchange between Eowyn and Aragorn in the first chapter, and then in the second chapter Faramir pondering "How could her spirit simply fade away into the shadows?" and "Still he wished sometimes that he taken pause, to savour the moments as they passed, for she was gone now, and they would come no more." Beautiful work, please continue :)

*cosmo-queen*
Kathryn Angelle chapter 2 . 10/5/2003
This is excellent. Very well written, very well formulated, and -extremely- touching.
anfieldgyul chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Beautiful and moving. I love this piece, this is the way I envisioned Èowyn's death to be. I absolutely love how you have portrayed the emotions of the characters. Keep up the good work and hope to read more from you soon. :-)