Reviews for One of a Kind
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
Buffy is immortal why because of the last spell where Willow took her from her heaven. She also can die of a mortal wound like the immortals from Middle Earth. however the gut her through and through and she didn't die but healed very fast.
Buffy is bottle blond so they would have dark haired children.
Faith is so not immortal.
just say you don't want it o be a Legolas/Buffy paring but don't use stupid reasons who doesn't make any sense and are so untrue. You want it to be a Legolas/Buffy pairing well it's your story and not anybody else's.
love it so far
spk chapter 8 . 7/25/2005
I just discovered a copy of this story on a site called "Twisting the Hellmouth"; however, it only went to chapter five, so I decided to check I am really enjoying your story. I noticed that it's been over a year since it was updated, but I hope that you will return to it because I am very interested to see what happens with the slayers. :)
Aleviel chapter 8 . 6/6/2004
Your story is frickin awsome! I have been searching for a Buffy/Aragorn fic forever! And you have a cool plotline. I can't wait for your next update!
willow liz chapter 6 . 3/22/2004
um, karen?
coke isn't weed. cocaine and marajuana arn't the same thing.
LostMarbles chapter 8 . 3/17/2004
I absolutely love this story, please, please update soon.
Now that the begging is out of the way. I like the Buffy/Aragorn romance cause like you said - everyone's doing the Buffy/Legolas angle. Keep up the great work and here's looking forward to more. ~ LostMarbles
Saint Maverick chapter 8 . 3/17/2004
ui! arwen's gone! yay! (not that i hate arwen)
now buff and aragorn can get together! yay! pardon me..i'm a little obsessed with the buffy/aragorn shipping
But honestly..i love this story! it's just brilliant! update soon! you took way too long!
Alex from Eyes-Only
Catlimere chapter 8 . 3/17/2004
Glad to see an update. Love the Buffy/Aragorn pairing. While I do like the Buffy/Legolas stories, there are a lot out there and I have been dying to read a Buffy/Aragorn story. I like the way you had Arwen leaving the story, going off to the Undying Lands as her father wished her too. Nice way to handle it. Curious about one thing, while mortal Aragorn is long lived. He will live a good many years. Will Buffy end up with an extended life span? BTW, loved Aragorn puzzling over why he was so upset when Buffy risked her life in an heroic manner when he wasn't upset when anyone else did it. Can't wait til he figures it out. Liked the reunion at Rohan and the scene with the palantir including Buffy in your story. Looking forward to more.
Siren's Call chapter 8 . 3/16/2004
OMG! You finally updated! I don't care who the couple is for Buffy because I know it's YOUR story and everything. I'm dissapointed though but that's okay. Please update really soon and I really like your story!
Robin chapter 7 . 1/24/2004
I love the story! please please please please finish it? Please?
Siren's Call chapter 7 . 12/22/2003
OMG! that was so good!you must keep on updating and i don't knowq why i'm saying this but i want a romance between Legolas and Buffy! don't ask, i just want that to happen! keep updating! :D :D :D
fatalit chapter 7 . 12/21/2003
I love Buffy and Lord of the Rings, so this story is right up my alley. I love the Buffy/Aragorn angle; unique and fresh. Interesting spin from the season finale to T. Keep up the posting!
Stars-Child chapter 6 . 12/21/2003
Bloody brilliant! This is great and you shud get another chapter up soon. - I've seen 'Return of the King' too! ItS GREAT! Me and my friend went to see it on saturday, the ghosts of the traitors in the mountain are a bit weird dontya think? But they missed out a crucial romance *sniffles* Faramir and Eowyn, they were supposed to marry! O well, back to the bloody brillaint story. I loved chapter 7, you must update soon, as this is one of the best Lord of the Rings/Buffy crossovers i have ever read. And even tho i dnt really like the seventh season of Buffy, i still like this. Keep it up!
Huggles
Moonlit Evanescence aka Tatharwen13 aka Moonlit Custard (all on )
the Goddess of Purple Coats chapter 4 . 12/21/2003
This is really good. It's a shame you've used LotR film not book, but it prob. wouldn't work as well using the book form, seeing as if you use the film we can picture everything in our minds - the Buffy bits and the LotR bits.
Saint Maverick chapter 9 . 12/21/2003
i have only two words for you:
BLOODY BRILLIANT!
AC -Come hell or high water-
cali-luv chapter 3 . 12/21/2003
hey i really like this story so far! keep writing...i hope its a dawn/legolas or dawn/spike fic! *crosses fingers*