Reviews for Selphie's Sweet Memories
Hex Argynius chapter 21 . 7/30/2010
I really thought this story was cute, Seifer was a little OCC but his lines were nice and there's a sort of happy vibe around the whole story. After reading the whole thing and then reading Angelus' reviews I laughed because it was actually a good fic and I think that he was just trying to get a kick out of every one in a twisted sort of way. Oh and I loved Selphie's reactions and the memories were really sweet.
Emily Maxwell chapter 7 . 10/12/2008
Really good chapter. Getting closer to understanding what happened. I am liking this chapter more and more
Emily Maxwell chapter 6 . 10/12/2008
Sorry I know this is long since the last review but I went out for the night and JUST got back. Anyways... great writing. I'm not a fan of Rinoa though but I really love your writing
Emily Maxwell chapter 5 . 10/11/2008
Such a cute chapter. Squall is a cute sad little boy.
Emily Maxwell chapter 4 . 10/11/2008
Such a cute little chapter. It sounds like Selphie to be up and playing with her dolls in the middle of the night. LOL I really like this chapter.
Emily Maxwell chapter 3 . 10/11/2008
Such a cute chapter. I love how you do little interactions with each char. I think I am understanding how it goes to the flashback/memory.
Emily Maxwell chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
Another really cute chapters. I really love the flashbacks/memories. It's funny because in the game, Irvine has a yellow butterfly land on him. You story is really good! Keep up the great writing.
Emily Maxwell chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
Very cute. At first I couldn't tell if it were flashbacks/memories or whatever but after reading the whole chapter I understood. I really like your story so far. You continue your writing.
Neonlights chapter 21 . 10/14/2004
well, i really lkked that one erin! i love selphie, shes the best.
Selkura chapter 21 . 1/9/2004
That was such a cute story! Even in a dream though I would be terrified to fall off a building. Squall! How could you! At least he did it with good intentions! lol This was a great story! Please write more stories! Especially about Selphie! _ Bye.
talika chapter 21 . 1/7/2004
owh...they're just so cute! obviously i'll pick selphie/seifer! i agree with sweet cherry kisses! u are the nicest author in this ! cant wait for your next one!
Summers Death chapter 21 . 1/7/2004
Ohh!Mr. and !How sweet!I love the cherry lip gloss!No fair!Selphie gets so many yummy kisses!I think you already know what pairing I want!Squall/Selphie!I know it's kind of weird,but then again,most people prefer Seifer with Quistis,so they would think this pairing is weird,but it's not!It's all in the eye of the !That doesn't make any sense:) I never understood that expression:( Anyways,I'll be sure to look for your next story,and if Angelus reviews that one,you know he's a stalker,tee-hee!I still think you're one of the nicest authors!You're on my list,and your story's on my list!So thank you again for making this wonderful story and thank you in advance...um,for your next one!:) Bye-bye!
Silvan Arown Elendal chapter 20 . 1/6/2004
That's the cutest thingI ever read! Beautiful! But it's all over,*mopes* right something new!
talika chapter 20 . 1/5/2004
AW... that is the sweetest chapter of all! no doubt! they are just so cute!
Summers Death chapter 20 . 1/5/2004
OH,OH!That was such a sweet,fluffy chapter!:) I absolutely love this story,so I'm gonna' be super-duper-mega bummed out when it ends..is it going to be the wedding?I can't wait!That'll be soo sweet!I really loved the fireworks scene!This was just such a fluffy,heart-warming chapter!Made me feel all fuzzy inside!:)You can call me sweet cheery kisses if you want,that's a cute name!It's supposed to snow tomorrow 3-8 inches,which means...NO SCHOOL!WHOO-HOO!I'm so happy today,and your ficcie made me even happier,so it should be I who says thanks to you!Domo Arigatou Gozaimasu!(Thank you,tee-hee!:)
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »