Reviews for Live, Love, and Die
Aww that's so sad!
fusionlivewire chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
luv it
Charlotte Donahue chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This is one of my favourite stories of Lily and James from an outsider's point of view. Bravo.
Geniveve chapter 1 . 3/7/2006
wow, all i can say is wow.

At first i was a sceptical at the thought of reading this- after all, not many stories that i have seen are from a parents point of view of the Harry Potter area.

i abvsolutly love it though. All scepticals flew out of my mind withen the first couple of sentences.

Love how you have written it.I love how you have it in her point of view, now that i have read it. Nicely done, well, greatly done. Not overly motherly, yet still motherly enough to know when to give Lily space and still motherly enough to be obvious of what her father wasn't obvious too.

Motherly enough to see some of her things and get the idea of what was going on without really spying on her daughter.

I love how you write all of your stories. In fact I am big fan now.

gosh.

I could go on and on about this story and others that you have written, yet i fear that it would simply be far to long to read and i fear i wouldn't have the time to type it all out before summer break got here.

Out of the stories that i have read of yours (and any for that matter), this is by far my favourite out of them.

Hope i didn't sound too much like a dope in this comment.

Good luck in your furture writtings.

-Geniveve
Lady Farevay chapter 1 . 3/5/2005
Oh , how I love pieces like this!

I love James and Lilys story so much that I'm always striving to find things like this.

I love tragedy and they are my fave chars.

Well done luv , I thought it was nicely written and addapted.

Lady F
jessica chapter 1 . 1/15/2005
hi... Lisa introduced me to this ff and it's really bittersweet! I nearly wept! A couple of tears between lines also. I really love this ff and can't believe how blind ppl are to leave only like 20 messages. I really hope you'll write other ffs as well
Pineapple Queen1 chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Beautiful! I can't say I've seen many of these types of fics before, and I love it!

-Pineapple Queen
Marauders Magelet chapter 1 . 6/11/2004
That was so touching. While I am not so sure about Liyl's parents still being alive, I can see your reasoning behind it. It flows beautifuly, and is so touching. I almost cried when I read the line: "That was the last time Rose saw her youngest daughter alive." You have an amazing ability to make someone feel that they are the person in the story. Keep up the nice work.
JuLia chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Hi!That was a such good story and sweet I nearly cried!keep writingg
james and LiLy 4 EVER
practiceGirly chapter 1 . 2/14/2004
I must say that you write the best L/J one shots! Between this and Persistence, you are definitely the best. I love how you portray Rose.
I love your least favorite things in your profile too. It drives me nuts when people spell it Lilly. I usually won't even read them when they spell it wrong.
~Laura
The Sane One chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
Very good fanfic. please continue
vamperfly chapter 1 . 2/3/2004
chills...but i don't care...i love this story...you're an awesome writer...i look forward to seeing your name on shelves one day
x-woman1 chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Rose is a little nosy, reading Lily's love letter and all, but its a cute story (with a sad ending). About Harry's family, though, Rose would have been dead before Harry because Dumbledore said in the first book: "I've come to bring Harry to his aunt and uncle. They're the only family he has left now."
Daisie chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
I honestly cannot believe that you've only gotten 12 reviews. It was really beautiful, I mean, this is the second time I read it (I can't remember why I didn't review before) and it's still as touching as it was the first time. Great Job )

*cheers*
duva chapter 1 . 11/18/2003
I loved it. Especially Rose's sex advice, he.