Reviews for DFusion Tamers: Dark Magimon Saga Rewrite
Ford1114 chapter 6 . 11/30/2017
The mention of the new Digital World’s Zhuqiaomon who hates humans.

The battle begins: Omega X vs. Metalla X. Gallantmon vs. Beelzebumon. Suzie just come to the Digital World and meets Antiramon/Lopmon.

Celesta X tries to destroy the D-Reaper seal, but it doesn’t work. Looks like I’ll be rereading the original D-Reaper Saga.
Ford1114 chapter 5 . 11/30/2017
Matt gets pissed, this causes DarkMagimon to make him into his servant. Yes, that’s another example that Matt did it without a certain Yamakins for his Kai counterpart.

They teleport to an arena where Metalla X kills many Digimon. Then Beelzebumon appears. Rika is injured, this makes Takato enrage and has his Digimon become Megidramon.

Metalla X wants to fight Omega X. Takato blames himself (Which his YYGDM-01 self’s depression/issues takes it up to eleven with many problems), as Megidramon is injured from Beelzebumon. Omega X accepts the challenge from his rival. Takato gains his resolve and Guilmon swipes away the bullets with Megidramon’s image like in the show.

One of the awesome moments, Takato & Guilmon biomerge to Gallantmon. I remember seeing this scene back when I was in third grade.

The battles within has begun.
Ford1114 chapter 4 . 11/30/2017
The group encounters a different Andromon/Guardromon based on Tamers as they help him to stop Orochimon. Kazu becomes a Digimon Tamer, leaving Kenta the only one left (Yep, many years later, Kenta (YYGDM-01) is the only one still yet to have a love interest).

Yeah, Matt is still a jerk towards Takato and Rika. KingDevimon is the next opponent that Angewomon/Celesta X fights. As the fight continues, Matt becomes greatly annoyed. This causes KingDevimon to stop the fight and leaves.
Ford1114 chapter 3 . 11/30/2017
Impmon meets Caturamon and becomes Beelzebumon. Beelzebumon rides the Behemoth motorcycle like a badass out of hell.

Haha, Sonja just told Kazu and Kenta.

Then, we get to meet two important characters: Ryo & Cyberdramon.
Ford1114 chapter 2 . 11/30/2017
MetalGarurumon easily kills Makuramon. Majiramon is summoned to deal with the heroes. WarGreymon fights the dragon Deva. Omega X is formed in causing too much energy for Majiramon to explode.
Ford1114 chapter 1 . 11/30/2017
I am rereading the next part of Season 3. Shintomon’s group founds DarkMagimon’s ship and sees KingDevimon and DarkMagimon (The Kai version of him lacks purple hair). Imperialdramon and Dinobeemon turn to stone.

There’s the Tenchi Muyo gang having Sasami’s birthday. The mention of Marik EFFing Ishtar. And seeing Joey dueling with Espa Roba.

The heroes went to the ship and encounter Makuramon. MetalGarurumon faces off against the monkey Deva.
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 9/26/2006
I Love The Story!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 6 . 2/25/2004
BlackTerriermon: To put things bluntly...Matt's a self-centered jerk!
(nods) Excellent story. Keep up the good work on your future stories, like you usually do. Taiora/Rukato forever!
BlackTerriermon: Don't forget to momentai!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 6 . 10/14/2003
Interesting stuff...
fett chapter 6 . 10/13/2003
The fight between Omega X and Metalla X is great. I can't wait to see the conclusion of this fight alon with the conclusion of Gallantmon's/Beelzubmon's fight.
Anthony1 chapter 6 . 10/13/2003
What a chapter. Instead of one battle we get two great fights packed into this chapter. Things are looking even worse for the heros now that the D-Reaper is on the verge of being release.
fett chapter 5 . 10/11/2003
I can't wait to see the fight between Omega X and Metalla X, and Gallantmon and Beelzebumon next chapter.
Anthony1 chapter 5 . 10/11/2003
Tai vs. Matt part 2 is finally here. This rematch has been in the making since the beginning of this series of stories. But this time they will go at each other in their fusion forms which means it will mostly likely be more intense then the last time.
AnT chapter 4 . 10/10/2003
There were something that bothered me in your original, and that's the fact about Ryo and Ken. If you know, those two know each other, and the last time they met, Ryo was older than Ken.

In order to come up with an explaination, there's a comic book of Ryo's past found in this site.

anime2/digipedia
fett chapter 4 . 10/10/2003
That was a great fight between Celesta X and King Devimon. Ryo getting crushed by Cyberdramon was funny.