Reviews for DFusion Tamers: Dark Magimon Saga Rewrite
Taeniaea chapter 6 . 9/26/2006
I Love The Story!
DigiDestined of Courage chapter 6 . 2/25/2004
BlackTerriermon: To put things bluntly...Matt's a self-centered jerk!
(nods) Excellent story. Keep up the good work on your future stories, like you usually do. Taiora/Rukato forever!
BlackTerriermon: Don't forget to momentai!
Alan Wilkinson chapter 6 . 10/14/2003
Interesting stuff...
fett chapter 6 . 10/13/2003
The fight between Omega X and Metalla X is great. I can't wait to see the conclusion of this fight alon with the conclusion of Gallantmon's/Beelzubmon's fight.
Anthony1 chapter 6 . 10/13/2003
What a chapter. Instead of one battle we get two great fights packed into this chapter. Things are looking even worse for the heros now that the D-Reaper is on the verge of being release.
fett chapter 5 . 10/11/2003
I can't wait to see the fight between Omega X and Metalla X, and Gallantmon and Beelzebumon next chapter.
Anthony1 chapter 5 . 10/11/2003
Tai vs. Matt part 2 is finally here. This rematch has been in the making since the beginning of this series of stories. But this time they will go at each other in their fusion forms which means it will mostly likely be more intense then the last time.
AnT chapter 4 . 10/10/2003
There were something that bothered me in your original, and that's the fact about Ryo and Ken. If you know, those two know each other, and the last time they met, Ryo was older than Ken.

In order to come up with an explaination, there's a comic book of Ryo's past found in this site.

fett chapter 4 . 10/10/2003
That was a great fight between Celesta X and King Devimon. Ryo getting crushed by Cyberdramon was funny.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 4 . 10/10/2003
Good chapter, though DarkMagimon doesn't seem to realise Celesta X is a girl...
Anthony1 chapter 4 . 10/9/2003
Despite her best effort, Celesta X was not able to take down King Devimon. Because of that, the villians have found a better way of dealing with the DigiDestined/Tamers.
Alan Wilkinson chapter 3 . 10/9/2003
Poor Ryo's not gonna get a fair hearing here is he?

Good luck Kari.
Anthony1 chapter 3 . 10/8/2003
It looks like you can add another name to the people who dislike Ryo. Nothing really happen in this chapter since it was mostly a set up for whats to come in the next one. Have it out as soon as you are able to.
fett chapter 3 . 10/8/2003
It was nice to see Beelzebumon finally show up, even if it was very briefly. I hope the up coming fight between King Devimon and Kari is good.
fett chapter 2 . 10/6/2003
Omega X came up with a neat strategy for defeating Majiramon. It's also funny how Shintomon keeps under estimating the digi-destined.