Reviews for Touched by an Angel
bleu comme l'hiver chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
This is really really good! I hope you update soom! I can't wait for the next chapter! Update!

Ja!
Kairi chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
what happened to the rest of the story? :( i wanted to hear the rest! CONTINUE AT ONCE! not to sound demanding or anything...er...i'll just shut up now *hides in corner*
Kerrie-chan chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
wee good start! continue!
Neko-Vixen chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
very original! WOOHOO SASUSAKU! lol...oo i wonder what would Sakura do if Shika was an ass...but since he isn't in the fic i won't know! she had a evil sentence in the fic..LOL! anyway i can't wait till the next chapter! update soon!

Neko-Vixen
Kichou chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
You know, Shikamaru could of chosen someone who would be nice to Sakura for her tour around the area. We all know how Sasuke is around people. I like it very much. Please write more.
Death of Roses chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
hee hee...update soon..I dun really like stories where the characters are older but i guess this one is an excepting ; um...update soon? I give up. I alwayz tell yo uto update along with all the other reviews i made, but u guys neva listen oh well XD back to playing Kingdom HEarts!
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Kyah! Sasuke and Shikamaru best friends? Never would thought of that...hehehe anyways, continue soon!
Blood Shinobi chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Please keep writing. It is gonna be interesting to read this because I have never read a "Marriage" Naruto fic before. And that Ino is in it makes it alot better ;)

(also please dont forget to update your other fics. I am talking about Survival Of the fittest)
Bishiehuggler chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
O_o Shika and Sasuke friends? *shudders* With friends like that, who needs enemies?

Go ShikaIno! They're finally getting married! I hope it'll be a gigantic wedding! *sparkly eyes*

Is Naruto going to be in this fic? Just wondering. ;
scorpion05 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
sounds interessting!

hope you write soon
ava chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
hehehehehe..erotic eva! lol please update
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6