Reviews for Oceans of Revenge
Music and things chapter 6 . 11/28/2010
SHIT! it's 3:35 a.m i need to stop reding! anyways this was really good!
high-off-skittles-XP chapter 13 . 1/25/2010
TWINS! Oh my god! This story just gets better and better, though i'm still wondering where Lara washed up on the beach of Port Royal from. I can't wait for even MORE!

l8r g8r

highoffskittlesXP
SparklesInTheSun chapter 13 . 8/13/2008
Awesome!

great job! Sparrow twins- good idea! Shame that Thomas didn't die! I hope he does!

, Aly
Elle-is-odd chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
awesome!
Theatrevixen13 chapter 5 . 12/19/2004
Hey! First of all, I'd just like to say that I absolutely LOVE your story and that this is NOT a burn or anything to your story... I just noticed a bit of a mistake. There is a miscalcuation in chapter 5 of Oceans of Revenge where you say, "Four months after they had left Port Royal, the crew was once again in Tortuga." You see, Tortuga and Port Royal are not that far apart. I have take cruises in the Caribbean, and though our ships are far faster and I can go from Cape Canavral, FL to Nassau Port within a day, it would probably have taken pirates 2-3 days, weather permitting. Port Royal is on the island of Jamaica while the of Tortuga is an island on the northern side of Haiti. Weather permitting, I know that it would not have taken pirates four months to get from point A to point B. I know that you can't really change the story, but this is just so you can know this for future stories. Know that I do TRULY LOVE this story and can't stop reading it, I just thought it would be good for you to know this detail. Thank you for writing because you are a WONDERFuL writer! Have a GREAT day! and Happy Holidays!
tHeUsEd-McR-luvr chapter 13 . 11/2/2004
did you ever read "The Guardian" by Nicholas Sparks? b/c thomas was just like richard! its crazy! ANd twins! I love twins! great, excellent, yeah for baby sparows! going to read the next one, update lonely hearts NOW!
Rachel Sparrow chapter 13 . 4/1/2004
Twin sparrows! I love it! Cant wait for the next part!
TriGemini chapter 13 . 3/11/2004
Again, another great addition to the series. Really enjoyed it.
little elfling chapter 13 . 12/20/2003
aw!-
Andi Horton chapter 13 . 12/11/2003
Wow! I had to get all caught up- stupid finals! I can't seem to get anything done these days! That was just fabulous, though- Jack's a daddy! Yay! Loved the whole labour scene, hehe, and thank you so much for not naming the baby some ridiculous, modern name- way too many fics seem to be doing that with the Turner and Sparrow children, but in Julia you found the perfect balance of Biblical and absolutely beautiful ;) Fantastic fic- I loved it!
Love Your Shotgun chapter 12 . 12/1/2003
O yeah! I 4got! Good luck with ur exam and ur evil teachers! I've gotta deal wit the same thing!
Peace out my fellow Jack loverz!
*Jess*
Love Your Shotgun chapter 13 . 12/1/2003
*sniff* WAH! THAT WAS SO GOD! OMG I CAN'T WAIT 4 THE NEXT PART! TWINS TWIN TWINS! *calms down a bit* ah...life is good!
POTC comes out on DV tomorrow! WAHO! o yes! BUAHAHA*notices people staring* right...sry i had way 2 much caffine today!(wich is strang cuz i didn't eat a hole lot...)
Much luv:
*Jess*
Savvy? we i luv that word!
deactivated23444 chapter 13 . 11/28/2003
(chants) no more story no good...no more story no good...MUST HAVE PART FOUR SOON! No, not soon. NOW! _ Bwee hee
The Lady chapter 13 . 11/27/2003
Good luck on all your exams! You'll do fine just wait and see! I'll be watching for a Part IV!
Kpasa chapter 13 . 11/27/2003