Reviews for Strength over fear
Guest chapter 32 . 11/28/2014
That story was amazing! There were a lot of chapters that I was wondering how you would continue on to 32, but you kept it interesting all the way.
theZombieJediBatmanofNeverland chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
This is great! I'm in love!

But blast it, Ani better live.
MaryKenobi chapter 32 . 11/2/2012
Your story is fantastic! I loved it!
MaryKenobi chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
loved this chapter!
Butterflyaura chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
Wow, totally AWESOME! I always thought I was a good writer but this is the best Star Wars Fic I've ever read!
Shyma Tavrott Lupin chapter 32 . 10/28/2008
wow that was incredible! it was so awsome i finished reading the whole thing in 2 hours! omg wow this is just such an incredible story i cant even describe it!
Ireth chapter 32 . 8/26/2008
Best Star Wars Fic ever! i Loved it, was so cool, so... so... Good!

I Love You!

atte

Ireth

P.S.: Obi/Siri 4Ever!
HardToScare211 chapter 32 . 10/13/2007
pretty sure I've already said this, just want you to know that

a) this is my favorite fan fiction story ever. period.

b) you are my favortie fan fiction writer ever. period.

Yeah, so thanx. You're terrific. Now if only you would update some of your other stuff...:-)
Miss Daydream chapter 15 . 10/5/2007
Moulin Rouge? Funny, but slightly cheesy. I'm not complaining though, it's my 7th fav movie. (Star Wars Ep. 1-6 being before it, I love Ewan)
jedimasterobi-wankenobi chapter 4 . 4/30/2006
Um, I just have to point something out. PLEASE don't take this offensive or anything it's just pointing out which you can totally disregard. Okie, um, Garen Muln did not die on Geonosis and even after the Jedi Purge (otherwise known as Order 66) he still lived as shown in The Last of the Jedi series. Again, I still love your story and please don't take this as offensive. Other than that, great job!
jedimasterobi-wankenobi chapter 32 . 4/23/2006
Awesome! Totally great job! I'm checking out the sequel now!
kikim08 chapter 32 . 1/1/2006
wow. that story was long. but i loved every word. its a really great story. i LOVE siriwan please write more of it. u do a great job. )
Anakin Skydancer chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I have three words for you: get it published. You've got a novel here now get Lucas to pay you the big bucks for it. It's awesome. You've really outdone yourself!
Briar Elwood chapter 20 . 8/19/2005
Wow. I've been reading this for like, a month now (haven't had much time on the computer) and I must say I'm deeply impressed. WRITE MORE! I was hit emotionally many times like I am in Novels. I would NOT be surprised if this wasn't actually just a mere FanFic, but a Novel, the author's craft and plot are SO dang good! WRITE MORE!
HardToScare211 chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
you are good! Man, it's a great idea for a story and you just wrote it really well. I love Anakin and I love Siri, so the whole story sort of tore me in two. Great job!