Reviews for Thoughts of A Hanyou
I stand and applaud.
ellyse the silent chapter 6 . 4/5/2006
Good stuff!

Mawils18 chapter 6 . 3/7/2006
This is an awesome, fabulous, stupendous story. It is one of my favorite of all time. You Should really make a sequel. That would be tight.
QueenTatooine chapter 6 . 10/4/2005
I enjoyed reading this. I think you have done a good job with this, showing how his thoughts would evolve and the conclusions he would make. You have done well with this story.

natasha chapter 6 . 8/11/2005
Hey! Awsome story! You shoould write an epolauge to the talk they have .
Keiko chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
that was really good. i think you should really write a continuation of it except it should be in normal point of veiw instead of Inuyasha's point of veiw!
DestinyofInsanity chapter 6 . 3/21/2005
CUTE! The lil' fire-fly thing was a nice touch... who knew Inu-Puppy was so perverted? ~_
jkminimoon chapter 5 . 2/6/2005
i love all your stories and this is no different.
AngelWing1138 chapter 6 . 12/2/2004
That was SHEAR brilliance, you know...SHEAR brilliance! EXACTLY what I thought Inuyasha was thinking in hs head..._ YAY! That's so cool!
Malissa chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
I think you should continue because it's really cool how can make it sound like Inuyasha. Please write more it's really good.
Rome34 chapter 2 . 6/13/2004
He's talking to kelala right?

faithwings chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
wow! this is so good! i luv it! i don't even know how to proerly describe it! all i know is that this is so going on my favorites! later!
Of Memories Past chapter 6 . 3/28/2004
Loved all your work. This was very insightful and humorous in a serious type of way. I enjoyed it a lot.
ink and ashes chapter 6 . 12/31/2003
Aw, Inu talking to a firefly
I find that cute.
And I liked the story (what else would I say, I LOVED IT!)
I'm going to start annoying you with my reviews, I guarantee it :D -
youkai chick supreme chapter 6 . 12/30/2003
::dies from all the cuteness:: aw, that firefly thing was so cute. i loved it, i thought it was soo good. a great fan fic. ja ne.