Reviews for Crimson
Iwait4theRain chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Wow, this is incredible!
S.B. Kisses chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
A wonderfully insightful glimpse at the Malfoy house. Very good!
White Night Fantasy chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
This is wonderfull. I don't know how to describe it otherwise. Some of your sentences are just magical: "Innocence caved, faith simply stopped existing and two children fell from grace." That's poetry! I really don't have words for this.

You wright poetry, with a big 'p' !
Rai Dorian chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
Thanks for that perspective on some of the most misunderstood characters in the series. It was really refreshing to read, and well written.
shi-sha chapter 1 . 3/3/2004
u had me in tears for this one..*sniff*..and it didn't help that i was listening to the the terribly romantic and angsty "From Sarah with Love" song by sarah conner while reading this fic..u're definitely one of the best lucius/narcissa writers out there, if not the best..the last line was so haunting..i love it!
Erhothwen chapter 1 . 2/15/2004
I was in tears by the last line. Your story is so beautiful, the recollection of memory just give the right aura for this story.
Lovely tale, the last line was a great ending.
P.S. *adds to favorite's list*
Stinker chapter 1 . 1/10/2004
That's so sad! I loved this story great job!
Bohemian Bostonian chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
that was excellent.
PepsiAngel chapter 1 . 11/9/2003
Your style is unlike anyone elses. You write 'ships that I normally don't read but you make them so beautiful I ache.

Your words were melancholy, but in a gentle way. You didn't throw it in our faces but it was powerful all the same.

Never stop writing.

Prophetic Fire chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
*stares blankly throught the computer screen* Puts me in an odd mod this does..
TolkienFan711 chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
That was AWESOME. I lurv the Malfoys. What is "They eat french bread dusted with rum and dance in the shadows of the dead. There was simply something terribly attractive about the dangerous lives they led" from? It's a great quote.
Enter the Extinct Age chapter 1 . 10/14/2003
I really think there's no one who can write Lucius/Narcissa like you can. If I didn't love your one shots so much, I'd say it's a disappointment that you don't write a long fic with that pairing. But every time you DO write it, you include everything you need to in few, but beautiful, words.

I loved how you didn't just focus on Narcissa's innocence, which is a pressing issue in fandom. Lucius' innocence, on the other hand, is something everyone overlooks. It's like they can't imagine he ever had it.

But everyone has innocence, at one point or another. And everyone loses it.

excellent ficlet

davesmom chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
wow! I think this is your best work to date...the style is very like your other stuff, but different (makes no sense) anyway, it was very evocative and lovely and, well, just damned good! Never again tell me that your writing isn't good!
carolyn chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Narcissa black seemed like such a different person from Narcissa Malfoy. cynicism really does kill. I don't like cynical people very much, unless they are cynical for a good reason. People who are cynical just because they have nothing else are stupid. that's all for now)

love and lollipops