Reviews for Untouchable
Nice chapter
17 May 2016
Mysterious chapter 19 . 3/30
I am really looking forward to the sequel Unbreakable. I have just read Untouchable twice now and can't wait for the sequel. I am also excited to see Hilary beyblade and not just some support girl.
How many time said to you that idiot hiwatary not Russian he is Japanese his father name is sasumi understand
Sacal chapter 19 . 3/22
I started reading this oh, I guess 10 years ago, all of a sudden I had an urge to find this fan-fiction, and read it it again. To find it was completed made my day. Definitely the best story I've read and probably will always be my favorite. Great job on it, and all the revisions, and loved your conclusion.
beygirl1234 chapter 19 . 2/14
Yay! Thank you! ive been waiting for this finish for a really long time! a good year, and it was an awesome ending! well worth the wait
hitomix chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
you have made my night , my update got lost in my mail box but i found it. and i have to say so worth the way. this will still be in my top 5 fav fan fiction. thank you.
tryptamine chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Wonderful! From beginning to end, this story was awesome! The plot unravelled perfectly and you managed to combine plots from season one, v-force and G Revolution and create a masterpiece! I really hope a sequel is on the way..your writing is great and you should keep at it!
Gigglesworth chapter 19 . 6/18/2015
Hooray! finally we have our ending after years and years of waiting! *cries*
angelwithemeraldeyes chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Wow I have not seen you write in years! Thanks for finishing it :)
sky d chapter 19 . 6/13/2015
This is a good fanfic.
noni chapter 19 . 6/9/2015
the ending was perfect 3
thank u for writing the story...it was a pleasure reading it :D
and i will be waiting for more kaihil fics :3
VampireBassist chapter 19 . 6/8/2015
Although this chapter felt a little rushed... good job!

I'm satisfied with the ending. :)

Although, if you ARE going to do a sequel, I'd definitely love to read it.

I look forward to reading more KaiHil stories from you.
I hope you find more inspiration to write
Kawaii-Chibi-Kai chapter 19 . 6/8/2015
Zomg! Love your story! Even after 9yrs I don't see too much of change in your writing style. You have no idea how excited I was when I saw that email of an update come to my mail. Lol your amazing! Thanks so much for a wonderful story 3
sky d chapter 18 . 6/6/2015
I liked this chapter.
beygirl1234 chapter 18 . 6/5/2015
ohhhhh, i loved it so much please do a final chapter please