Reviews for Untouchable
Hey such a awesome story
I love to Read fanfic
Hima chapter 8 . 9/2
I loved all of your chapters. It was the best kaihil story I have ever read. I started crying in the 8th chapter when Hilary read the letter from kai. Thank you for such an amazing story
Arundhati chapter 20 . 7/5
I loved it ...
It was an awesome fanfic I ever read.
I always wanted to know what happened next in the beyblade ..
And now finally I have come to know...
If you could , please write about how blade breakers lived after they all were grown up .
Did Kai and Hillary finally married each other ?
I wanna read more and more about them.

I hope that you won't hurt your readers .

I will be eagerly waiting for your next fiction about Kai and blade breakers.

I am from India .
Arundhati Semwal..
Arundhati chapter 20 . 7/2
I loved it ...
usagi-no-usotsuki chapter 19 . 12/29/2016
This was such a great story! I like Emberfae and Dranzer is so hilarious whenever he appears (huge fan of Dranzer, my fave bay from this beyblade). I admit I think Hilary got the hang of beyblading a tad too quickly in my opinion but I absolutely loved everything else ~

Now on to the sequel for me!
Akanksha chapter 19 . 10/22/2016
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*SCREAMS* *JUMPS* *RUNS AROUND LIKE A MANIAC AT 4AM*

You know.. mystic water..or whatever your name is.. I just recently started reading KaiHil fanfics only because I was missing Kai aka my first love. When you wrote this fic for the very first time, I was too naive to even know a thing about the existence of fanfics until 2010.

I have been mainly reading One-Shots or Three-Shots mainly..because they're short and to the point..sometimes out of character as well..but nevermind. xD

I feel ridiculously happy that I randomly stumbled across this fanfic..saw the review and thought of giving it a read.. and trust me girl THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST BEYBLADE KAIHIL FANFIC I HAVE EVER READ. *bows down to you*

I mean.. seriously.. just when I read the very first chapter, I was in trance..no kidding I was.

It just.. felt sooo surreal. *_*

KaiHil have been one of my very fav childhood pairings and I love how you did complete justice to them..showing the perfect amount of angst and love between these two lovers! *_*

I loved how Dranzer and Emberfae would interact with their owners..especially Dranzer and Kai..mann they reminded me of Kurama and Naruto tbh. xD

I kinda feel bad how other people waited for like 10 years and I read it all in a go. xD

But honestly girl.. This is that one fanfic which years from now I might think about and start looking for it to read it all over again. *_*

I mean.. it was.. sooo BLOODY GOOODDDDDDDD *_*

andd.. I might start reading the sequel soon.. only If I know I won't have to wait for another 10 years xDDDDD

Biggggg love! :*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Nice chapter
17 May 2016
Mysterious chapter 19 . 3/30/2016
I am really looking forward to the sequel Unbreakable. I have just read Untouchable twice now and can't wait for the sequel. I am also excited to see Hilary beyblade and not just some support girl.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/24/2016
How many time said to you that idiot hiwatary not Russian he is Japanese his father name is sasumi understand
Sacal chapter 19 . 3/22/2016
I started reading this oh, I guess 10 years ago, all of a sudden I had an urge to find this fan-fiction, and read it it again. To find it was completed made my day. Definitely the best story I've read and probably will always be my favorite. Great job on it, and all the revisions, and loved your conclusion.
beygirl1234 chapter 19 . 2/14/2016
Yay! Thank you! ive been waiting for this finish for a really long time! a good year, and it was an awesome ending! well worth the wait
hitomix chapter 19 . 7/15/2015
you have made my night , my update got lost in my mail box but i found it. and i have to say so worth the way. this will still be in my top 5 fav fan fiction. thank you.
tryptamine chapter 19 . 7/1/2015
Wonderful! From beginning to end, this story was awesome! The plot unravelled perfectly and you managed to combine plots from season one, v-force and G Revolution and create a masterpiece! I really hope a sequel is on the way..your writing is great and you should keep at it!
Gigglesworth chapter 19 . 6/18/2015
Hooray! finally we have our ending after years and years of waiting! *cries*