Reviews for Untouchable
VampireBassist chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I wish you'd update this, pleaseee?

I reread this many times for several years now because I just lovee this story so much
[the first story I read on fanfic], and I just wanna know how this story will end.
mahwish1 chapter 16 . 2/17/2013
when are you going to update.. I'm soo in love with your story and the way you've written it. :) Please do update, it's been ages.. I'm sure there's a lot of people who want you to continue this. :)
J4james chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Ok so apparently this author gave up on a grand story... Someone should just write what happens next to put our minds to rest!
mahwish1 chapter 17 . 8/10/2012
Okay, you should really update soon! I love this story.
Emi2011 chapter 2 . 8/3/2012
So, I'm quite curious as to why it's been 6 years since this has last been updated. :( this is seriously an excellent story, and every time i read this story, it irks me to know that it isn't updated..
Please come back and finish this damn thing, so i will be in peace. :) i'm sure a lot of people would agree. It's just such a great story! It just can't be stopped like it has been, please please come back to finish it! :D
Smile-bestthingintheworld chapter 17 . 5/2/2012
This is cool. I've never seen G-Rev so I'm kinda lost. I'm getting the DVDs later this week and am so stoked! Great job
111777 chapter 17 . 1/1/2012
No carry on! I love it please carry on lol! I was wondering if you could review please? It's my Kai Hiwatari fanfic- Remaining Memoirs. It would be a real help for me
me again KCK chapter 17 . 12/8/2011
Hey its me, yet again. Just saying how amazing your story I'd. BTW how is ur job going?

Kawaii-Chibi-Kai
Jakumo1 chapter 17 . 10/22/2011
Are you going to be making another chapter to this story? It's a really good story and I would like to read more if you still write.
Hitomix chapter 16 . 5/27/2011
Ok please x9000 update when you can I know your sick so I won't demand one. But I really want to know how this will end.
kaihil lover chapter 17 . 5/12/2011
It has been 5 years, lady, update this fic already, how many more reviews do you neeeeeeeed! Please I'm on my knees update this god damned fic!11
liebre95 chapter 17 . 4/2/2011
cant wait for the next chapter. i hope they finally do it !

love your story..

please but the next chapter as soon as possible:(
Kawaii-Chibi-Kai chapter 17 . 3/28/2011
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeey there! I still reading this amazing story that you have going. This is the best Kai and Hilary story I have read. When ever I want a good beyblade story yours is the first one I come too. I know its been like 6yrs since an update I do hope you plan on continuing this story. I do hope others still come back and read this story, and even new people coming to the site review for this amazing story.

I do thank you for keeping this story up on the site, for our enjoyment, and for your pleasure of writing, if you are still writing.

Once again, you have a wonder story going, and I can't wait to see what will happen with Kai and Hilary ( as well as Tala, and Jade). But I will continue to wonder and think what might happen.

KCK
09sasha chapter 17 . 3/4/2011
omg that is brillent i really love this story its fantastic
ThexWhitexPhoenix chapter 17 . 12/22/2010
Don't you have a decent amount reviews now? I demand a update!