Reviews for Escapade
quaff chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
wonderful story. Thanks for writing it.
S. P. Ratt chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
Mae Govannen.
I lovses! I kept thinking that it was Turgon and Aredhel, but Finrod and Galadriel makes a whole lot more sense. Especially with the hair. And the way lil' Findárato loves books. ;
I am a fan! Yayness!
I shall continue to mar this beautiful work by looking upon it and belittleing it by my gaze. And then I shall give you worshipful reviews. You're really really good to keep all of the names straight. I never can. And then the way that you describe everything is almost the way that Tolkien would write if he wrote happy, carefree things. Which he didn't. But you do a good job of keeping with the spirit of Ea anyways.
May thou walk in the light of the Holy Radish and may the Penguin King smile upon thy path. Ahem.
Namarie.
Written by S. P. Ratt
Edited by Tilly Blue; Fairy Penguin and Secretary to the Magnificent S. P. Ratt
mahari chapter 1 . 10/15/2003
Aww bless, Losse... that was so sweet. And the descriptions of the fair were so vivid and well done - as your descriptions always tend to be ;) - that it felt like I was actually tagging along with the elflings instead of merely reading about it.

Wonderful, lovely stuff. Go you!
ccarol chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
They're tremendously cute, but I don't think Finrod and Galadriel would have been nearly that close together in age. Remember he's the oldest of 5 kids, and she's the youngest - and elves have no reason to be in a hurry about having kids, so there's probably several years at least between each one. Otherwise, though, very well-written and in character.
Aine Tassorosso chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
This is really good.
Nerdanel chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
This was absolutely woderful, not to mention adorable and very well written. Finrod and Galadriel were absolutely priceless and even at this age, they retain their character. Everyone in here had wonderful character and your descriptions of a time of festival in Tirion were excellent! Very, very well done!