Reviews for Lord of the X
Mr. BramStoker chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Casting Jean as SARUMAN?! This is an OUTRAGE! Why not Magneto?! Or, hell why not Mr. Sinister? but NOOO, you had to pick JEAN FUCKING GREY as SARUMAN! OUTRAGEOUS! (just kidding ya, good choice though) But still, I dont think I can see her as Saruman
Sonar chapter 6 . 3/5/2010
Great story.
Sonar chapter 4 . 3/5/2010
I actually loved that chapter. I did laugh a bit.
Sanquinex'sheir chapter 10 . 12/31/2004
PLZ go on, make Gambit Legolas i mean they both are totally hot, (im a chick 4 ur info), keep going i totally support cuz this is halarious(sp)
Goddess of Idun chapter 10 . 6/27/2004
You know what? This fan fic is just too cool.
Tabii chapter 4 . 6/2/2004
Good but it needs more randomness in my opinion. random is good!
TheRagingSpammer chapter 2 . 5/28/2004
I hate to nitpick, but you should remember to capitalize both of the words "Men" and "Elves."
Goddess of Idun chapter 9 . 5/13/2004
oh I like this! But I wanna see more of the "original" mutants, you know, scott, kurt, evan, rogue, kitty, jean, wolverine, storm, lance, pietro, blob, toad and prof xavier. don't like the new ones, like pyro, for example. keep on writing!
aaaaab chapter 8 . 1/2/2004
Bwahahahahahahah
very funny. I really think I will do a cast drawing- heheheh
Spikey
Pie-12th chapter 8 . 1/1/2004
LOL, WAY too funny...XD
MysticDarkFireRaven chapter 8 . 1/1/2004
Hey! This sounds pretty good so far! Hope ya update soon!
~* Arrow *~
serpentine013x chapter 8 . 12/30/2003
That was halarious! Did you watch the movie with subtitles on and wrote down everything they said (or do you have that good of a memory)? Umm, did I miss something with the riders? I thought they were wearing orange cloaks, then it said "disguised as riders in black." (yes I am aware that's what it said in the movie, well they might have changed their clothes did you ever think of that?)
MORE! I COMAND MORE! MORE I SAY! *claps hands twice then wanders off in search of cheese*
CherryShadowZ chapter 7 . 12/20/2003
Arent u going to continue this? Its so cool 'specially since i just rewatched this movie today.
aaaaab chapter 7 . 11/18/2003
Brilliance, pure brillance!

I think i'm gonna draw the hobbitafied Storm! hehehehehe

the ringwriths are great- but my fvorite character is Pyro! hehehe fire burn good hehehe and gambit too... if any one could find him...

so update soon!

can't wait to find out who other mutants are, maybe i'll do a whole cast drawing

well l8ter!
Silent Doom chapter 7 . 11/12/2003
I'm eager to see whom you have chosen for the rest of the cast. Also, I was deeply amused by the X2 reference at the end! ;)