Reviews for Tryst in Silver
Tavata chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Amazing, I love your story, specially when you tell about Lucians smile )
scarlet dreamer chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
this was beutifully writtren it had a sort of musicality to it
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 1 . 1/15/2004
THis was beautifully written, tenderhearted. The Silver Romeo and Juliet.
Occurs chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
That was a lovely excercise in descriptive writing, very sweet. The only technical thing I would change would be the ending, in which the Lucian/Sonja-Romeo/Juliet comparison is drawn. While the forbidden lovers theme is the same, there is something discordant about the image in a scene that takes place many many years before Shakespeare's time. Also, such obvious allusions are more annoying than enlightening to the reader; respect your audiance enough to let them draw their own conclusions. Other than that small point, I applaud you. I don't care much for the pairing myself (even though it's cannon), but I admire your style.
IceQueenK8 chapter 1 . 10/7/2003
aw, that was so sweet!

Lucian and Sonja Forever!

damn kraven and Victor!
Erin chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
HI, I loved your Fic. Keep writing. I love lucians history and its infanite possiblities.
Jade53 chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
sigh. I loved it I hope you write more of there story.
RainySunshine chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Lovely ficlet. *Sigh* I just can't get enough of Lucian.
alance07 chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
Another excellent fic! I loved the detail of everything it really plays out your fic well. I love your little shorts like this. Keep up the good work. :)
livingdeadgirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2003
I can't believe I'm the first to review this - it's so good! I too am a Lucian lover as well as a BIG fan of 'Underworld,' I must have checked fifty times to see if it had been added to the line up and I'm glad it finally was or I never would have gotten to enjoy a fic like this. Thanks for this super fluffy piece - loved it to pieces!