Reviews for Of Ice and Wind
The-Blue-Tailed-Alchemist11052 chapter 8 . 2/26/2013
I was about to read another one of your stories and it told me to read this one first. I'm glad it did. :)
ChitoseSenri chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
...YAY happy ending! I love both endings, because they get to be together either way. it was a nice story, I'd love to read your other stories now XD looking forward.
ChitoseSenri chapter 7 . 7/17/2011
*cries* Too sad, the ending was nicely described but it was still sooooo sad. *sniff*
ChitoseSenri chapter 6 . 7/17/2011
lovely descriptions, I love how hiei calls kurama 'fox' its so cute
ChitoseSenri chapter 5 . 7/17/2011
Nice chapter as usual its very touching, and I can feel what the characters were feeling, good job!
ChitoseSenri chapter 4 . 7/17/2011
I cant believe you! That was horrible, *sniff* poor touya.

Anyway, though that is what I say, I still like the story very much, it had captivated me from chapter 1, besides, now when I think about it, sad endings arent that bad. *smiles*
ChitoseSenri chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
...That was indeed a surprise. I totally loved it, it was good! I cant think of any other words for it...
ChitoseSenri chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
that two opposites could be

equally beautiful. One, cold and dark, a pure and everlasting symbol of evil in all the best stories.

The other, a source of heavenly spirit and joy, an eternal source of hope in an other wise dreery

world. Yes, it was amazing how the morning and the night could come together, one flowing into

the other. They could be very much like people. There could never be darkness without light, and

there could never be Touya without Jin. - this bit is really good, I have to say, you have a talent at writing XD
ChitoseSenri chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wow, nice descriptions, I adore Jin and Touya, no I dont think its weird. Nice work Going to read your next chapter. I checked up your profile, I'm surprised that you only wrote Jin and Touya fics, but it was a nice surprise, it was hard to find someone that dedicated to one pairing. I'll support you. I'm your loyal fan now XD but it will take a while for me to read all your stories though...
Sweetie-chan1 chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
I enjoyed this reading! i'm glad you aren't finished yet! w
Yoko Fujioka chapter 8 . 7/29/2009
Yoko-Ooh, I can't choose! Both endings are soo good!

Kira- I liked the sad one the best.

Yoko- Actually, I did too.

Yumi, Yoko and Kira- Good job! .
animeprincess74 chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
love it beautiful interaction between the 2
Eternally Deleted chapter 8 . 2/24/2008
OMG! I love JinxTouya! Yah keep up the awsome work!
thegreatwhitewolf chapter 7 . 11/11/2007
Aww it was so sad. :( Really good though. Somehow I get the feeling that this isn't over with yet...
Jennifer Mellott chapter 8 . 3/2/2007
Good story. I like the second ending the best! I wish I could kill Risho I can! Gaara,kill Risho! MUST KILL... shouted Gaara in his demon Shukaku form. Risho: ahh save me! Touya:O.O. Me:good Gaara, heres $100! Gaara:$.$ Risho on the ground: . Me:. what do you think of my weird review? I dont get much email! p.s. please call me by fake name Sakura Uzumaki Jins long lost next Hokage Believe It!
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »