Reviews for Sometimes
takuya chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
wow very cool plz update soon
Blooded rose chapter 2 . 9/1/2004
You should really update this it's good!
Jeweled Knife chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
Yep, after the long wait, I FINNALY review XD. lol, aren't you proud of me? .

Lets see, what can i say?

Nice start, it has got me interested, even if Daiken/Kensuke isn't a couple i read often. But hey, this looks interesting. Shame on ken for not remembering Davis though.

Yay, for Taichi for helping out Yama. Ain't he a sweetie? *glomps Taichi plushie*

So keep on writing, don't leave us hangin' now.

Adios!

(Serenity)
Animedreamer chapter 2 . 10/15/2003
Renee,

This is my other authors name...You can look at my penname and see my OWN e-mail KAY!

I LOVE this story...I really mean it...This is one of the best stories I read that has a coupling that I am starting to like it...That was So FUNNY how you put Taylor in the story...It was so Kawaii...LOL...Anyway as I was saying on the phone I have some stories that I would like you to read (though I have some bad spelling mistakes)

the two stories I really would like you to read are..."Digimon Extreme RV" and "With In The Future: There Is Your Destiny" I love both there my own seasons and you can have your own character...for my yu-gi-oh story...If you want...I need more characters anyway...If you do look at the character profiles of all the things I want...E-mail me O.K...No call me when you finally decide what time your party is and all that...I mean I have my (Doesn't count) PSAT practice test...from 8:20 to 11:20 oh the tourment, the HORROR!

Well I can't wait and continue the story I will put you and this story in my favorites list O.K...

Animedreamer (Sammy-chan)
justaname chapter 2 . 10/11/2003
does it matter? long or short it will end with me wanting more lol

to bad ken doesnt remember dai...
Ake chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Kewl idea,hope you update soon!

Ake
Jedi Takeru chapter 1 . 10/5/2003
Dude.. this rocks... *looks around * looks like I'm the only reveiwer.. *gives you a phaser, lightsaber, make's you Captain of the Federation Star ship Nightlord (Sovereign-class starship), and gives you a 20 pound bag of candy*