Reviews for A Second Chance At Love
Diana chapter 10 . 1/25/2007
That is so unfair... Great cliffy though, leaving it hanging there just for effect. I really hope you update this soon... It just got exciting! :D
Sammi chapter 10 . 10/25/2006
PLEASE! Update! I must know!
kodak chapter 10 . 11/7/2005
What the hell happens! Come on you've left this story and the readers hanging for almost two years. Please update soon.
georgi neko chapter 10 . 7/30/2005
OMG you have to write what hapens next i m so curios

it would bee cool is sess wouls bee full blooded

keep doing the greait job

and dont forget to update
Raeneflovescandy chapter 10 . 7/25/2005
aww . . . come on! Not a cliff-hanger! Please update soon! I wanna kno what happens!
animegirl007 chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
COME ON ...IT'S BEEN ALMOST A YEAR...UPDATE THE STORY ALREADY...PLEASE...
animegirl007 chapter 10 . 5/8/2004
Things I love this story...things I hate when authors don't finish a story...Update soon don't let a good story die...
Matagot chapter 10 . 4/11/2004
GodDAMMIT! You :points to you: WRITE NOW! NOW, DAMMIT NOW! Oh, and one, it's Sesshoumaru, two, it's Toukijin and three, if you write a cliffy like this again, I will find you and slit your throat whilst you sleep.
Midnight Lady chapter 2 . 4/6/2004
the poor man got mauled by a tiger. how on earth does someone deserve that?
fanficlunatic234 chapter 10 . 1/2/2004
i really like your stori plz write soon.
WaterWind-hanyou chapter 3 . 12/20/2003
Ok that was so good i can't stop reading the others, and hopefully they will be a good as this one, thanks and good luck!
WaterWind-hanyou chapter 2 . 12/20/2003
That was the best thing I have ever read, it is so good, i enjoyed reading it and am going to enjoy the next chapters.
Daewen98 chapter 10 . 12/8/2003
*gasp!* what's going to happen next?
will they ever get tensaiga back?
will rin die?
will nanashi die?
2nd questions: I hope not!
1st question: I hope so!
write more soon!
New Fan chapter 10 . 11/17/2003
I really like the chapter, but I am puzzled how do Higashi knows that Nanashi is the recarnation of Sesshoumaru and he is Nanashi's explain. _ my confuse face.
Rin6 chapter 10 . 11/16/2003
Okay I am starting to hate you! You left me at a cliff hanger! Please update again!