Reviews for Elf Up a Tree
EvenstarWarrior chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
Oh my gosh! That was hilarious! poor Elrond, I feel your pain. :) fantastic job Erestor! :)
Lily Lindsey-Aubrey chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I was laughing non-stop the whole way through this one... XD I love it!
ThurinRanger chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
So funny! :DDDDD
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I think they (or the universe at that moment) just all want to bother him. Poor Elrond. :))
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
HA!
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
"He was very happy."
and he spoke too quick!
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Oh no! Poor Elrond. I want to feel sorry for him but his predicaments are too hilarious. XD
Larisya chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Poor Elrond!
Confused Pumpkin chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
You like torturing Elrond, don't you? It's amazing how Lindir managed to ensnare Estel so perfectly; like Elrond said, "If you had meant to do this, it never would have happened quite so nicely." It's nice how Glorfindel terrorizes Erestor and Elrond. I think what I love about your stories is the wording and the little details that makes it funny ("Estel removed a leaf from his mouth.") I know these are minor details, but they really bring the story to life.
Eminnis chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oh poor Elrond...well hey! We feel bad for you now! You can leave Glorfindel and Erestor be, you got what you wanted!

Eminnis
Maevainwen Adaniel chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
*falls off her chair laughing*

Ye gods...that was EPIC!

"After a long day of work, Elrond felt like reading something violent." Haha, brilliant. That is so suitable.

I ADORE this fic! It's beautifully written and insanely funny. Everyone's characters have been amazingly written.

Keep writing, Mellon nin.

Love Mae
Aureleis chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
*dies laughing*

Excellent job.

I loved the oh-so-creative plotline and the annoying of Elrond.

Best,

Audrey
Agent Elrond chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh my goodness this is amazingly funny. :)
Aranel Mereneth chapter 1 . 8/10/2010