Reviews for Elf Up a Tree
Yuki Suou chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
"He was very happy."
and he spoke too quick!
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Oh no! Poor Elrond. I want to feel sorry for him but his predicaments are too hilarious. XD
Larisya chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Poor Elrond!
Confused Pumpkin chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
You like torturing Elrond, don't you? It's amazing how Lindir managed to ensnare Estel so perfectly; like Elrond said, "If you had meant to do this, it never would have happened quite so nicely." It's nice how Glorfindel terrorizes Erestor and Elrond. I think what I love about your stories is the wording and the little details that makes it funny ("Estel removed a leaf from his mouth.") I know these are minor details, but they really bring the story to life.
Eminnis chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oh poor Elrond...well hey! We feel bad for you now! You can leave Glorfindel and Erestor be, you got what you wanted!

Eminnis
Maevainwen Adaniel chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
*falls off her chair laughing*

Ye gods...that was EPIC!

"After a long day of work, Elrond felt like reading something violent." Haha, brilliant. That is so suitable.

I ADORE this fic! It's beautifully written and insanely funny. Everyone's characters have been amazingly written.

Keep writing, Mellon nin.

Love Mae
Aureleis chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
*dies laughing*

Excellent job.

I loved the oh-so-creative plotline and the annoying of Elrond.

Best,

Audrey
Agent Elrond chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh my goodness this is amazingly funny. :)
Aranel Mereneth chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
bahahahahahahahahahaaaa! P
Captain Clueless the First chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
AWESOME! Poor Elrond.
Emily chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
That explains the salad incident. How funny. When I read this one, I laughed so hard I cried. : )

I gotta go read that again. It was just too great!
Eiladwyn chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
It's a bit late to review, but just saying it was giggle-making ficlet and I loved!
Under.a.floorboard.world chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
Great! I almost chocked on my cola from laughing unexpectedly, but it was well worth it. :P
The Bookworm chapter 1 . 12/29/2008