Reviews for The Bloodcross Key: Arc 3: Knight's Return
SquallCullen chapter 2 . 10/9/2013

Seeing as your last update was a decade ago, I just wanted to say I loved this story, I have walkways remembered this story from the first time I read it and I often scoot back over to it when I want to read something I know will be good from beginning to almost end. It's a real shame arc 3 wasn't finished but it's still by far my favorite piece on . Thanks for sharing it with us!
And so the rose fell chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
please please write more
Risika Kiisu Seto chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
When r u gonna post the next chappy? I wanna know what happens next! Please dont leave me hangin'! I need more! Waaaaaahhh! :'( Gimme more now, or I'll send Selphie to you when she's had too much caffine & is high! No joke! So, unless u want to face Selphie's hyper wrath, post the next chappy! Thx! :P
Petit Minet chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
I love your stories, specially Homecoming. Please continue?

Thanks a lot!
Skylart chapter 2 . 12/7/2009

I've enjoyed The Bloodcross Key so much, you write it so well! And that was why I kept reading to this point, even though it's still incomplete :)

I really, really hope you will update this, because I'm just so dying to see poor Seifer recover...

Juliakaze chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
this series is such a tear jerker never has cried so much while reading fanfic.
Denae chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Hey there,

just wondering if you still lived. followed your stories, back in the day and wqas curious if this had been updated. Been a while, if you don't plan to update this anymore, and you somehow get this msg, please put a note up or something so we all know to stop checking. Break my heart if you must...*sigh*
DGC chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
I have really enjoyed the story so far, and I hope you consider continuing it.
Random chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Hi! *waves* Random here once again, 'cos I couldn't stop myself from reading Arc 3, even though it's incomplete and only 2 chpts. long... I left a HUGE review after your author's notes in Arc 2, hope you had a chance to looksee (hint, hint *grin*).

So, not to repeat things from my previous review, this is basically to say once more for the road that I LOVE your story (and in case you're more likely to check the reviews for this story). And Seifer actually called Zell Chiken! XD I never thought I'd by so happy to tears to hear that *hopeful eyes* It means he's getting better, right, that Seifer's still there, under all the pain and broken pieces? He HAS to be.

Oh, I hope you won't mind me pointing out a teensy-weensy typo in part 1? Where Squall says "I'd rather Garden not be associated with WHAT must be done." - you've got the "what" missing. Haven't been able to pick up anything else, so top-notch quality, just like I'm used to :)

PLEASE, PLEASE continue the story! It can't be dead! *falls on knees* I can't take it, the suspense is killing me, I've got to know what happens next! Here, I've even got a treat for you *leaves you a jar of delicious author cookies*.

So, wishing you all the best, and lost and lots on inspiration,

Heian Edenwood chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
You have a certain style of writing that I love... and I seriously like this series... so, it'd be great if you could complete it. P

Don't leave us dangling there! _
RulerOfChaos chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Please do keep writing this!

You cant leave poor Seifer only halfway to recovery :(
Deviliscious chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
I've never played FF8 and never knew any of the characters till now and I must say, I like it. Read the first two arc and it was wonderful.

You are a great writer; I enjoyed the descriptive imagery and you certainly do have a way with words. Poor Seifer! Indeed, you are quite the sadist but then again, I always like characters to be abused/tortured/etc in some way and the angst! One can never be short of angst! Lol.

In all, a job well done. I only hope you would continue!
Darkyu chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
snif* snif* Is perfect snif* I don't wanna disturb you, so, I'm gonna be brief, I LOVE this and is geting more interesting, I am just dieing to read the encounter of Seifer, Fujin and Raijin! I have allways look up to the friendship they sure have! I'll allways going to see it awsome, I'm lookinf forward to it! good luck!
Denae chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
Greetings Lady Tempest,

I have been reading this particularily fantastic piece since arc 2 was only semi-complete. I eagerly await the completion of this trilogy and wonder, upon it's final post, if I may print it out and put it in a binder (sort of a makeshift book) for my own personal perusal. I would not change anything and it would be printed with your name and if you would oblige me, a short paragraph about yourself or penname. My e-mail is attached.

Thank you for your time and such a lovely story.

Fujin2 chapter 2 . 1/5/2007