Reviews for The Bloodcross Key: Arc 3: Knight's Return
SilverStoneAshes chapter 2 . 6/6
So far I'm enjoying the story, some parts are a bit clingy but the rest of the story makes up for it. I'm finding Seifer seems a bit on the childish side in his mannerisms but his self guilt is fascinating to watch play out, and his interactions with Squall are really satisfying. I'd love it if you went more in-depth on when their feelings started to grow from their childhood friendship to love, because I've noticed a lot of authors of SxS tend to skip them building their romantic feelings and skip to "Oh I didn't realize I needed and wanted you all my life lets start passionately kissing" and that bothers me a lot more than you'd think. I can't wait to see Seifer acting more like his old self with him and squall bickering like an old married couple. ;)
SquallCullen chapter 2 . 10/9/2013
Hi,

Seeing as your last update was a decade ago, I just wanted to say I loved this story, I have walkways remembered this story from the first time I read it and I often scoot back over to it when I want to read something I know will be good from beginning to almost end. It's a real shame arc 3 wasn't finished but it's still by far my favorite piece on . Thanks for sharing it with us!
And so the rose fell chapter 2 . 3/6/2012
please please write more
Risika Kiisu Seto chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
When r u gonna post the next chappy? I wanna know what happens next! Please dont leave me hangin'! I need more! Waaaaaahhh! :'( Gimme more now, or I'll send Selphie to you when she's had too much caffine & is high! No joke! So, unless u want to face Selphie's hyper wrath, post the next chappy! Thx! :P
Petit Minet chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
I love your stories, specially Homecoming. Please continue?

Thanks a lot!
Skylart chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
Hi

I've enjoyed The Bloodcross Key so much, you write it so well! And that was why I kept reading to this point, even though it's still incomplete :)

I really, really hope you will update this, because I'm just so dying to see poor Seifer recover...

Please?
Juliakaze chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
this series is such a tear jerker never has cried so much while reading fanfic.
Denae chapter 2 . 8/15/2009
Hey there,

just wondering if you still lived. followed your stories, back in the day and wqas curious if this had been updated. Been a while, if you don't plan to update this anymore, and you somehow get this msg, please put a note up or something so we all know to stop checking. Break my heart if you must...*sigh*
DGC chapter 2 . 3/24/2009
I have really enjoyed the story so far, and I hope you consider continuing it.
Random chapter 2 . 3/1/2009
Hi! *waves* Random here once again, 'cos I couldn't stop myself from reading Arc 3, even though it's incomplete and only 2 chpts. long... I left a HUGE review after your author's notes in Arc 2, hope you had a chance to looksee (hint, hint *grin*).

So, not to repeat things from my previous review, this is basically to say once more for the road that I LOVE your story (and in case you're more likely to check the reviews for this story). And Seifer actually called Zell Chiken! XD I never thought I'd by so happy to tears to hear that *hopeful eyes* It means he's getting better, right, that Seifer's still there, under all the pain and broken pieces? He HAS to be.

Oh, I hope you won't mind me pointing out a teensy-weensy typo in part 1? Where Squall says "I'd rather Garden not be associated with WHAT must be done." - you've got the "what" missing. Haven't been able to pick up anything else, so top-notch quality, just like I'm used to :)

PLEASE, PLEASE continue the story! It can't be dead! *falls on knees* I can't take it, the suspense is killing me, I've got to know what happens next! Here, I've even got a treat for you *leaves you a jar of delicious author cookies*.

So, wishing you all the best, and lost and lots on inspiration,

Random
Heian Edenwood chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
You have a certain style of writing that I love... and I seriously like this series... so, it'd be great if you could complete it. P

Don't leave us dangling there! _
RulerOfChaos chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Please do keep writing this!

You cant leave poor Seifer only halfway to recovery :(
Deviliscious chapter 2 . 5/27/2007
I've never played FF8 and never knew any of the characters till now and I must say, I like it. Read the first two arc and it was wonderful.

You are a great writer; I enjoyed the descriptive imagery and you certainly do have a way with words. Poor Seifer! Indeed, you are quite the sadist but then again, I always like characters to be abused/tortured/etc in some way and the angst! One can never be short of angst! Lol.

In all, a job well done. I only hope you would continue!
Darkyu chapter 2 . 5/21/2007
snif* snif* Is perfect snif* I don't wanna disturb you, so, I'm gonna be brief, I LOVE this and is geting more interesting, I am just dieing to read the encounter of Seifer, Fujin and Raijin! I have allways look up to the friendship they sure have! I'll allways going to see it awsome, I'm lookinf forward to it! good luck!
Denae chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
Greetings Lady Tempest,

I have been reading this particularily fantastic piece since arc 2 was only semi-complete. I eagerly await the completion of this trilogy and wonder, upon it's final post, if I may print it out and put it in a binder (sort of a makeshift book) for my own personal perusal. I would not change anything and it would be printed with your name and if you would oblige me, a short paragraph about yourself or penname. My e-mail is attached.

Thank you for your time and such a lovely story.

Denae