Reviews for Overboard
Simply Laura chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Very good story. Sad, but very good. If you get a chance, please R/R mine.
clois4life chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
yeah this is definetly a twist! great job
Norma Jean the Dancing Machine chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
whoa...that is a twist...written very well!
MG chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
aw so sad :( but so good :)
pudding bowl fringe chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
Wow. I never read anything like this before. I'm actually not irked about them dying ..
EverAfter89 chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
Wow. That's bloody brilliant! You have talent.
DawsonGurl chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Awesome story...kinda sad, but it was good that they got together in heaven.
kellimovie chapter 1 . 4/28/2004
wow, really cool story-definetly an interesting twist!-you are a great write, keep it up.
Scribbler's Hands chapter 1 . 1/30/2004
*blinks* Well, that was different... cuts things down a bit! *laughs weakly* But it was very well written. Good for you for trying something new.
Mrs Ronald Weasley chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
That was such a good twist to that scene. But I think that it would have been better if they had fallen in love first. It would have been much more sadder.
marylinusca chapter 1 . 12/23/2003
You've quite an imagination, drawing threads out of the movie and re-weaving them into different scenarios. Well done.
Dorrica chapter 1 . 12/19/2003
OMG! That's so sad yet wonderfully written! :'-) I loved it!
sherbetlemon2 chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
OMG! thye die! they die!

*runs around screaming and wailing*

this is an AWESOME fic! god! y have i never read any other about this awesome part of the film? u have inspired me. i mean, really.

Wow.

In that moment, he forgave her, and was overcome with a feeling of peace that would last for eternity.

*weeps hysterically*
TrappedInPast chapter 1 . 10/16/2003
I was a little caught off by the ending - but in some ways I'm half happy they died TOGETHER instead of just Jack. If only they had fallen in love first - You are a wonderful writer.
Eppie chapter 1 . 10/8/2003
That was absloutly brilliant! i love that they both died...not that i am obcessed with death or anything but that was just too cool!