Reviews for Mornie a Estel Darkness and Hope
RiverStorm16 chapter 13 . 8/16/2011
so I know this is coming a little late but I just finished your story and I just had to give you a review. You have a gift with words and your story really pulled at my heart to read such an emotion love story. Im glad I ran across your story, I recently watched the movies and was hoping to find inspiration for my story by reading other stories. And Im wodering something, this bond you talk of in the story is it really something in the story or did you just make it up because I would like to use it in my story
Pokadottedmuffin chapter 13 . 5/29/2011
This story is amazing!
Kunimitsu Chan chapter 13 . 2/3/2010
Awsome...I love it its so cool i wanna know what happens next XD Keep up the good waork and also you are an awsome writer

Kunimitsu
jada952 chapter 13 . 1/7/2006
AH...

I'd like to read more!

Tell me, did you make this whole bunch of extra elvish stuff up or it is written elsewhere. If you made it up, it's pretty darned original! I mean some of the stuff I know, but...boy...

and Tharanduil, bloody king of mirkwood! What a beast!

happy writing. I will look forward to reading more of your work.

mk
LadyKatherine chapter 13 . 1/4/2006
*sniff* That was great! Keep updating! You still have my support! hehe
LadyKatherine chapter 11 . 1/4/2006
UPDATE! lol, great story! Keep writing! You have my support! just so ya know... hehe
LadyKatherine chapter 10 . 1/4/2006
Great story! I luv it! I read and reread the first story and now I am totally engrosed! Keep up the good work! UPDATE SOON OR I WILL HURT YOU! hehe
sielge chapter 13 . 12/19/2004
So this is the end of this story? Or you will come with a new chapter? Untill now it was a good writen story and I enjoyed it...
jazzybca chapter 13 . 2/20/2004
wow...what can I say?
I know I'm not that good at wrting reviews and generally try to avoid it but your story! It evokes such emotion. There were times reading it I was near or in tears, or giggling gayly to myself much to the chagrin of my brother (who was attempting to watch tv in the next room) The way you directed the characters is truly amazing and I *adore* the way you have incorporated Ithilin into the plot lines of Tolkien. And really who can resisted anything with Legolas it in. Honestly. (grins) Please update soon...you definitely have a captive audience here :-)
stardust-creations chapter 13 . 2/8/2004
What an amazing story! I love it! Keep writing!
Nakhti chapter 13 . 1/28/2004
*gasp* i was so worried when he said she was gone, i thought she had killed herself! but i should have known she wouldnt leave Legolas like that. poor leggy, hes so used to being the strong one for her, but he cant live without her, can he?
more great banter between the three friends as well, i especially loved this bit:
"In broad daylight?" Gimli exclaimed. A bright blush coloring his already ruddy face as he watched the elf practically smother his mate with kisses. "Bloody elves have no sense of propriety!"
i nearly fell off my vhair when i read that! hahaha!
anyway, im very grateful for your reviews of my stories, and for trying to alleviate my ignorance about the races of Middle Earth! i look forward to receiving that email *grins broadly*
i am currently trying to write my first LOTR fic, which will focus on Eomer *tingles with joy* oh, how i love that valiant chavalier... *swoon* I'll let you know when i post.
well, i hope you update really soon! meanwhile i think i'll go to see ROTK a few more times... ive only seen it twice so far! (i know, i feel suitably contrite)
Nakhti
Nakhti chapter 12 . 1/28/2004
woohoo! Legolas and Ithilin gettin it on in front of Aragorn and Gimli...theres something rather voyeuristic about that! the two little elven lovers are sweet though, all lovey dovey and such... aw!
Im glad you show a bit more of what happened to Sauroman after the ents flooded Isengard, coz i always wondered about that (although i have been informed it will be in the extended five and a half hour version of ROTK!)
so yeah, great chapter! lo-o-o-o-o-o-ng chapter, but very good!
Dodendans chapter 4 . 1/27/2004
Hello. I'm not going to say anything about the Mary Sue, but what have you done to Boromir? You are another of hundreds of sue writers who portray him as an asshole sexist bastard, which only shows how poor of an understanding you truly have of his character. It is uncalled for and wrong. Please change it if you have any respect for J.R.R. Tolkien whatsoever.
You have a lot of potential as a writer. Use it well. :)
Nakhti chapter 11 . 1/27/2004
Oh why oh why would Gandalf make her go on the quest, just to be captured and tortured? if her sole purpose is not to give up Aragorn, surely it would have been more sensible for her not to go at all, then she would not be captured and in a position to give him up? there must be something else she needs to do, because otherwise her inclusion in the fellowship makes no sense!
and i thought haldir was dead? i know that doesnt happen in the books, coz my housemate had a fit when he went to helms deep, so i guess youre doing the book thing here.
aw, theyre so cute together! even though shes in agony from her torture, not to mention repeated violations, she still wants some legolas lovin!
"Ithilin," he panted, feeling a surprising and very welcomed tightening in his leggings. "I . . . Fate, it seems, has a bizarre sense of humor."
that was so funny! they dont half pick their moments to get frisky!
and i had a sneaky suspicion Gandalf was her father...something Sauroman said a few chapters back made me think. in general im totally confused about everyones paternity, coz i have no clue whos who is the extended LOTR world, and patronymics dont mean a lot to me, but im learning slowly.
Im also completely in the dark about all the different races, so would you mind explaining who the hell the Valar are? i know wizards are not human, but thats the extent of my knowledge. And who is Varda? for a non bookie, this is the biggest source of confusion in your story.
oh, the humor between them is so great!
Aragorn laughed as Legolas did as she asked. "Like I said, Legolas. I'm glad she's not mine."
"Just give me some food, Estel, before I smack you."
hehehe! i love the way they carp and snipe at each other, especially over ithilin!
"That one rivals any dwarf woman on a good day, Master Elf." Gimli chuckled.
indeed, but perhaps minus the beard!
well, stalling for time or not, i am LOVING this story! ive even got used to the mildly disconcerting concept of a male elf suckling his mate... *shiver* nope, just got hit by it again, that *is* weird... hehehe
but what trial does Gandalf have in store for her NOW? something even WORSE? surely not...
eek! gotta know but cant read it now! stuff to do an all... damn!
Nakhti chapter 10 . 1/27/2004
*dutifully hitting review button, as asked*
although i have no clue about what happens in the books, youre doing a great job of reconciling your own story with the films! poor ithilin, getting plonked in the middle of battle like that! And poor legolas being all duty bound to aragorn and not being able to help her! oh oh oh! whats gonna happen next?
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »