Reviews for To the Roots of His Cerebellum
MintyPill chapter 2 . 6/10/2004
Hehehehehehe...yay! I couldn't really tell where the story was going from the last chapter, but now I can! Well, not really. But that's okay! Hehehe, poor Gendibal. Hehehehe...man, I like your writing style. I keep mentioning that, but it's really good. Don't ask me to tell you what I like about it, 'cause I sure as heck don't know. But it makes these stories hilarious even if I don't remember most of the books! Wahey!
MintyPill chapter 1 . 6/10/2004
Yay, more fun Foundation parodies! And you're RIGHT! There's about a bajillion quadrillion million possibilites for Asimov fanfics out there, and only 20 have been written! And none of them have been about Nightfall or The Gods Themselves...those were some of my favorites...Okay, shutting up now. Umm...comments...what can I comment...Well, this sections kinda short, and I'm lazy, so I'm just gonna move on to the next one and review that one properly! Yay! (PS, this chapter was really good! And you're writing quality is still enviably enviable! Wahey!)
Comrade Pokes chapter 1 . 10/26/2003
Interesting beginning; I always wondered about the politics of the Second Foundation. I gather their skills would make scheming difficult, but that would just mean that they'd have to be just that more devious. Keep it up.