Reviews for Fear You, Like You, Hate You, Love You
Anouk Chizatz chapter 3 . 7/5/2011
great story i'm dying to see the other chapters u could have made the "sex" chapter a wee bit sensual but nevertheless marvelous...loved ur story a job well done
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
need more hiei/botan,continue soon.
anonymous chapter 3 . 7/26/2005
I hope Botan isn't too mad about what Kurama just did... I wonder if Hie ilikes Botan right now... and what about Kurama what will happen to him
Botan Urameshi chapter 3 . 3/1/2005
LIKE OH MY GOD! Lol, THIS IS SUPERB! You absolutly, simply must continue!
Slash Hudson chapter 3 . 9/1/2004
I can't say that I,m too fond of the Shuuichi/Botan thing. I'm reading this for the Hiei/Botan stuff. When is it gonna happen? I can't wait! But otherwise it's very good and very well written.
BuBBLe Tea BaBe chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
very good
DeliciousAmbiguity chapter 3 . 3/22/2004
OMG! CONTINUE SOON!
Rhoda chapter 3 . 3/18/2004
Hey! i been waiting for the next chapter of your story hope you can put it up now.
Max chapter 3 . 2/29/2004
I for one...Did. Not. Mind. At. All.
As a matter of fact, I even ditched a phone convo with my boyfriend strictly to read that last half.
No small feat.
Love it!
Max
the Renegade KB'er
Courtney chapter 2 . 2/27/2004
I really liked the botan and kurama fic there so cute toghter hope you make sum more LOL bye bye
Tesina Gela Gardner chapter 3 . 2/26/2004
Wow great chappie please update soon. Please? Well CUL8TER! Can't wait for next chapter!o
~.~Tesina~.~
kurooha chapter 3 . 2/25/2004
Hi! I like this chapter, and the first and second too! I don't say more 'cause I'm spanish so... Update soon please! XD
Ja Ne!
Passionate Angel chapter 3 . 2/24/2004
Wow great work. I thought this was so great and I can't wait for another chapter. It was fun to read and I wish there was more. update soon pretty please.
jaded chapter 3 . 2/23/2004
this chapter was so NOT CRAP!... ah... i like the h/b and the k/b interaction... keep this story going!
deity of death1 chapter 2 . 1/27/2004
Aww..wow..great work! Please update soon, ne?