Reviews for Dr DoYoukai
thayet9 chapter 8 . 12/13/2011
I love this story. It adresses one of the issues that drew me to inuyasha in a modern and relatable context so... YAY!
Mandanza chapter 8 . 4/3/2009
Interesting plot. You said something aboyt the characters being too OOC, but I must say that I don't agree about that. I think that the characters must be a little OOC in an AU story because their backgrounds usually different from the original series. Hmm, it sounds like I'm trying to lecture you or something, but all I want to say is that i think you did the characters nice. :)

And I find it interesting that you made Miroku a demon. Somehow it really suits him.
KitsuneSpirits chapter 8 . 9/30/2006
O_O this is the cutest...fluffiesst...SQUE KEEP THIS GOING! mores~!
Punkgothlenorevamps chapter 8 . 7/30/2006
REALLY FAST OK?
Sarcastic One chapter 8 . 5/13/2006
FLUFF! I LOVE FLUFFYNESS! I Love your story! Update soon!
lionstigersbearsohmy chapter 8 . 11/6/2005
If words could hurt then what I'd say would be less painful then a shot but worse than stubbing your toe! Please update! I check to see if you have updated like everyday and still no new chappies! I want new chappies! So unless you like really hot and spicy ramen poured down your pants I suggest updating! hugs and cookies for all who appose me!:)
CharliexGirl chapter 8 . 9/16/2005
That was great fluff! Yummie! P Lol, sorry, feelin' a bit wacko. This is a great story! It is SO original. I love the plot so far, and I'm glad Kagome and InuYasha got to trust each other. And, it's not a good story without InuYasha getting jealous, ne? Thanks for the great story, and post whenever you get some free time! Oh, and do you know if Kikyou is going to be in it? Sorry if someone already asked. ; I, myself, don't like her all that much. It's kinda neutral. I think she was a lot nicer alive. But I HATE her and InuYasha together. Yeah, I'll stop rambling now. Sorry! Again, great story and plot, keep it up! You're doing great!
Animekitty07 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Look! I'm a New reviewer!

Keep up the good work and i can't wait until your next chapter!

bye bye

~*Animekitty07*~
carebeargurl-23 chapter 8 . 12/11/2004
awesome story, i hope u update again soon!
lovethestory chapter 8 . 11/6/2004
Oh please update soon plz! this is too good to stop!
bleebloop chapter 8 . 9/4/2004
It is a very good story, I hope you update soon. I just recently started a series that has some similaraties in it, so if you see any resemblense sorry. Ill make shure to mention your storie so more people will review, IT IS SO GOD!
Hanyou Vixen chapter 8 . 8/31/2004
Hey! Loved the fic (FLUFFY! KAWII!) I think I read some of it before but lost the name so I'm really happy I found it again! Did I mention it's awesome! Anyways hope you update again soon, and keep up the talented writing!

-Hanyou Vxen
Phoebe Holly chapter 8 . 8/23/2004
Hope to see an update soon and I really like the way Inuyasha and Kagome are so at ease with each other.
Tippi chapter 8 . 8/13/2004
okay if Miroku was born there then how'd his prarents end up in the building and what happened to them?
Alana-kittychan chapter 8 . 8/7/2004
Alana:Sorry My review is very late but my computer busted and I had to wait for it to be fixed!

Leo:Yeah, it was soo boreding without her!