Reviews for My Family, by Briefs Trunks
Kitsune1818 chapter 2 . 7/28
This is the kind of fiction I shouldn't like but end up loving anyway. I was laughing so hard I had to wipe tears away; what an interesting family dynamic they must have.
lilyoftheval5 chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Liked!
Mokuton Kitsune chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
I'm kind of at a loss for words here. You took so many fandom cliches (What is fan-fiction's obsession with SLASH! Not that I''m complaining, it's very interesting) and made it into something original and highly entertaining. Haven't laughed like that since... Thirty minutes ago, but I laugh frequently. I, the lowly reader, do humbly request that you:
A) Continue this story
B) Write something in the same universe
C) Write a sequel
I know you can only write so much of one thing before it loses humor, but this is a veritable gold mine of entertainment, just barely touched. Keep up the great work, Ja Ne!
AmmyChey3X chapter 2 . 2/1/2013
Awesome FanFic! :D :D :D
My favourite was chapter 1! I personally liked all of the different pairings in this fic-Mirai Trunks x Gohan is my favourite! :3
Dead account no longer here chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
This was too funny!
notoriousbriefs101 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
that was graet and funny story
softdreamer chapter 2 . 7/11/2011
I loved it XD

especially the GxMT pairing, it's really hard to find a good story with it :(

anyway good work and I hope you will write another oneshot to it :D
SeaweedBrainVon chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Haha, hillarious! I can't wait for the next chapter XD
elfspirit7 chapter 2 . 11/6/2010
AWESOME! Please update as soon you as you can, can't wait to read the next chapter XD!
Vas Happenin 1D13 chapter 2 . 10/19/2010
I love it!
Sekai-Kage chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Ahh, that was hilarious. This whole story is easily my favorite DBZ fanfic; I read it over and over. Love your work. Keep it up.
Lotus-chan chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
Wow... Why havent I faved this yet? Whats wrong with me? This is awesome! _!
zara2148 chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
*wiping tears of laughter from her eyes* That was HILARIOUS!
DreamsRMyLife chapter 2 . 9/4/2009
This was hilarious and really lightened up my day!
dbz rox chapter 1 . 12/29/2008