Reviews for Speak Your Heart
bluerozelovetruth chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
I LOVE IT AND I CAN TELL IN MY OPION THAT IT IS NARROATOR TALKING AND IT IS THE LOVE CIRCLE WITH KIKYO AND KAGOME
BUT TRUTHFULLY WITH KIKYO THAT TOPIC NEEDS TO DIE
OTHERWISE LOVE POEM
bluerozelovetruth chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
LOVE IT LOVE IT AND JUST LOL AND LOVE IT
bluerozelovetruth chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
DID YOU MAKES THIS OR DID U RIP THIS OFF OF SHAKE SPEARS CAUSE IT WAS CONFUSING BUT ONCE UNDERSTOOD AWSOME
bluerozelovetruth chapter 2 . 4/1/2014
NOT BAD LOVE IT
bluerozelovetruth chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
LIKE IT
Hermonthis chapter 6 . 1/18/2004
Hmm: here are my thoughts... beware! (j/k)
YOU CHOOSE HER- perfect angst/romance touch there, it was quite lovely.
THE SUN ALSO RISES- simply ADORED the language your used for this haiku, it was beautiful.
NASCENCE- this was nice as well, it played more on inner emotions and raw feelings as opposed to anything else. Best line was,
"could it be that perfect painful ecstacy called love?"
HOW SWEETLY DEATH DOTH COME- this has to be my favourite by far, truthfully speaking. The Shakesperean/Macbeth tones you used reverberated through the entire poem. Brilliant.
THE FICKLE CHARMER- LoL. RE the monk, what can I say? Love him to bits. Very Miroku-esque.
FULL CIRCLE- Whoa. I read it several times to get the overall feel, and also to think very critically about it. Me like, definitely. My second favourite out of all of the six haikus. Never mind if there was repetition, this was a circle after all! XD
meh chapter 5 . 12/3/2003
*pauses*
kawaii!
i loved this chapter, so cute-miroku, n'est-ce pas? great guy, great poem.
you have a very easy, natural talent. keep it up.
just joey chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
[laughs]

that's absolutly hilarious. and very very miroku. i can so see him saying that.

and i like the way you still fit in rhymes. they were subtle, but still there, and fit with the style of the poem.

i think i still like nausence (sp?) if only for the seriousness. but this is my fave of your lighter ones (all 1 of them...)

lol

well, ttyl

cya tomorrow!

Speak Tha Mind chapter 5 . 11/23/2003
I love these poems! There great! :-) Write more!
just joey chapter 4 . 10/13/2003
ya know, i think the best thing about that was...

i totally knew which episode you were talking about! I LOVE HAVING CARTOON NETWORK...lol

okay, but really, that should actually tell you something there - that your poem did a good job of defining a scene so that the reader (me) could identify it. he

and yes, another poem with plenty of emotion and the like, very sweet in a sad way...

good work

fave so far: still "Nascence"

alphazodiac chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
woah, that was awesome

haikus are so hard to write, now

much coolness

AZ
just joey chapter 3 . 10/9/2003
beautiful.

actually, i think this might be my favorite so far. i think all the more so b/c it's from inuyasha's mind.

(which, btw, i actually didn't catch at first... _' but after you pointed that out, i went back and reread it, and it did make sense that way, and i think i liked it all the more then)

again, very descriptive and intensely perfect.

go you! hope to see more soon!

have some fun with this...you're definately good enough at it!
just joey chapter 2 . 10/9/2003
yay! go kagome!

lol, but yeah, we all know how she feels, don't we...lol...

really tho, i think that was my favorite line:

"you are not the night, because in you the sun also rises"

very appropriate, very true, very fitting in general of inuyasha. the whole comparison of inuyasha being more the light than the dark is really the true story of the whole series. very nice description and capture of intensity in that one!
just joey chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
haiku? i never would have caught that...lol...

uh...heh, heh, heh...yeah... _;

lol. but really, good job on that. not a huge lot of emotion or anything, but i really think it portrays the situation well - it's something that's heartbreaking to kagome, and yet, she stays strong and finds a way to deal with it. it's tragic, and yet she doesn't let it get her down. just like the poem is sad when you think about it, but it also shows her acceptance of the situation in its direct and simple referance to the situation...

okay, so yeah, slap me upside the head now...really, you have my permission. i dunno what caused me to go all "english teacher-y" on you there...then again, i am an english major...lol...

well, on to the next one... :P

Alana-kittychan chapter 2 . 10/4/2003
Alana Star: AW it's so sweet!