Reviews for The Four Orcs
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 13 . 5/25/2008
Intesting, weird story. keep it up.
Lyn chapter 8 . 12/19/2005
This is a really original and very

funny story...like watching a play.

I hope real life is good to you.

Thank you for sharing your talent!
LGL137 chapter 12 . 8/14/2004
This is REALLY REALLY REALLY, funny especially Aragorn and Gandalf, there is no way they are going to subdue Borimir is there? Are we reaching the end of the orcs bumbling attempt to get rich? :P Update soon!
Ainu Laire chapter 12 . 7/31/2004
LMAO!

Aw, no Aragorn torture? *sniff sniff* :P
nothinglikeyou've seen chapter 10 . 7/30/2004
LOL! Oh Melphie I think I bust something in this chapter. -holds side and tries to stop laughing- Elrond giving his healer's explanation about what would happen to them when they were hit...FOL! I don't think you could write anything without me almost busting with laughs.

I am really getting attached to your orcs. They all have such a great personality and I love their plots and the relationships they all have with each other. I just can't wait to see what they do with Aragorn...-giggles- Go get em Gornie!

Well my dear authoress I am waiting on baited breath for your next chapter so please update soon ok? With sugar and Aragorn AND Legolas on top? -bats eyes with an evil grin-

Don't worry, I would fall for that too. hehee.

God bless,

nothinglikeyou'veseen
angelofdarkness2003 chapter 11 . 7/30/2004
ROFL! omg Melphie you never cease to make me fall over laughing. i LOVE bugly i think he's just a stitch. -hugs bugly-

Oh no not Aragorn! -secretly looks gleeful- this is going to be good. update soon!

angelofdarkness
Aelaer chapter 11 . 7/11/2004
Aragorn! *little hearts* I'll save him!

*blinks* Whoa, went fan girl for a moment there. Anyhow, ingenius! Quite hilarious! Do continue soon!
Breck chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
Ha! I love it. "Hmm... incongruous." That's a classic. This idea is so original. On I go...
nothinglikeyou'veseen chapter 10 . 7/6/2004
Oh my...I've never seen a story like this...and I CERTAINLY never thought it could be this funny! Melphie I don't know how you ever thought this up...but it the most amazing and surprisingly funny story I have ever read! You're writing is spectacular and where this plot came from I will never guess. lol.

You watch Little House on the Prairie? Totally cool! So do I! And I love the episode you based this on. I did feel bad for Rev. Alden and Doc Baker when they got smashed my Charles though. And I think the music that comes on when Harriot is delivering that note is too funny. I am REALLY looking forward to seeing what you do with this. I don't want to put any pressure on by saying that, (as I'm sure everything you do will be just as good or better) but please update soon ok? I looked at the date and you haven't updated in a long time. I hope you're still there. Update soon please? With suger and Legolas on top. -bats eyes-

God bless,

Alassea

p.s I really do like what you've done with the characters, and I think Aragorn calling Elrond Pops is just great. And shnookums? LOL LOL! That is the best endearment I have ever heard. Keep up the good work!
angelofdarkness1001 chapter 10 . 6/8/2004
I really like this story! The characters are really funny and you write really well. The plot was well thought out and you constantly have me surprised with the twists. I mean, Lord Elrond being captured? heehee. That's great. I see you haven't updated in a while so...would you update soon? Please? I really want to know what Boromir has in mind. That evil genious. hahaha.

Update soon ok?

angelofdarkness1001
Aelaer chapter 10 . 3/30/2004
Hehe... funny - I like Boss! I really do love the orcs!
You'llneverguesswho chapter 8 . 2/21/2004
*laughs till she turns blue* You are a genious Melphie! This story is an absolute stitch! I love how the orcs are so increadibly stupid. I mean, kidnapping Lord Elrond? *shakes head* Really...*grin*
*bits fingernails* aw! You can't leave it there! Please hurry up and update! I don't think I'll be able to wait! *glares* That was very mean. PLEASE HURRY!
You'llneverguesswho
Aelaer chapter 8 . 2/9/2004
This is absolutely hilarious! I love it! Aragorn is my favorite character, and it is always fun to make fun of your fave character. Many things I love about this! Continue soon!
DRAGON FIRE13 chapter 7 . 2/4/2004
Hahahahahaha *passes out from laughing too hard*
*three hours later*
*wakes up*
NO! You can't kill Elrond! Well...ok...you can...but still, it's not nice!
However, with people like Boromir and Aragorn on the job (no offense to Arwen) Elrond is a gonner.
Waiting for an update!
DRAGON FIRE13
divastarz63 chapter 7 . 2/4/2004
WOW! This is really funny...plz update! I like to read funny stories...um so ...um...why dont you make elrond get really upset about it and get a lot of strenght or something?