Reviews for Confused Memories
TerraRini chapter 29 . 7/5
Gotta say...this is the combination of two of my FAVORITE stories... very well written, the plot was well thought out, and although the pairings are not (as you said they wouldn't be..) canon, they are still good pairings. Thank you!
Semaphore chapter 29 . 4/26/2013
Yay! Brilliant ending! Clay choosing to haunt JAG HQ, and worrying Bud, that is priceless. I always had a soft spot for Webb.
I don't know much about Harry Potter, having only read the first book, and in translation, but I really liked this crossover story. The idea is bonkers of course ;-), but the execution is excellent. :-) A SecMag. And magic law enforcement. Great.
Some scenes stuck: Clay with Remus; and AJ barking at the moving staircase, and the staircase snapping to! And the whole battle! Curses bursting through windows? *eek*
cko2 chapter 29 . 3/22/2011
i just got done reading this and have to say it is very amusing to say the least. harry pot head and jag..that is a very weird crossover to say the least. very amsuing story and aj and mac getting hitched..that is very different for a matchup.

aj being a wizard is most amsuing. sarah it does make sense with some of the stuff that she did in the series with finding people and things at times. killing webb...man was always an ass, but amusing at times.

thanks for the story.
starryeyes12 chapter 29 . 12/20/2010
great story
Astra Leo chapter 29 . 10/9/2009
WOW! A Great Story! :)
goldiloks chapter 29 . 8/11/2009
YAY! omg. SUCH a good story. i was so sad when i saw i was on the last chapter.

but i didn't get this: "Two long sticks of wood rested on the blotter. They almost looked like... 'No way,' Bud mouthed in amazement." what was that?

omg. i just love all the character choices you made. it was kind of weird, but totally kool to picture Mac and the Admiral sitting in the headmaster's office. i totally wanted Hermione and Severus to be a thing, so maybe i was imagining the kind of hinting there, but either way, i liked their relationship. i LOVED the Clay/Lupin thing. that was just awesome. when Clay's portrait said he was busy, i automatically assumed Hermione. i loved that Clay returned to JAG - he WOULD haunt Rabb. lol.

oh, and you wrote the Admiral perfectly! you also did great with the students, Severus, and Albus. oh, and i loved that comment about Minerva's accent getting thicker as she got more excited or whatevet was at that moment.

i have only one nit to pick: wasn't the Colonel wearing a skirt at the beginning? you said she was wearing jeans in chapter 27.

omg. again, AMAZING story. i love it!
MaileS chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
you should really write a story where Harry is related to Mac in some way and she ends up rescuing him from his evil relatives. that would be an awesome crossover!
KrystynaAria chapter 29 . 10/5/2008
Lovely...though now I'm just imagining Bud - which is going to be more of a shock for him - Mac and the Admiral, or the fact that the Harry Potter books are real? LOL!
Dreamer22 chapter 29 . 5/13/2008
::snorts:: exactly how many wizards are there hiding in JAG? lol well done, on to the sequel!
Dreamer22 chapter 16 . 5/12/2008
or I could be completely wrong...
Dreamer22 chapter 11 . 5/12/2008
dun dun dun dun lol well done thus far! now I don't know much at all about JAG besides what I read in a SG1/JAG story, and that was only Mac and Harm so, yea... ohh and also that from JAG came the amazing NCIS :-D which is how I found this story, or should I say its sequel :-p any who, my guess on the pairing thus far is Sarah/Hermione or possibly Sarah/Severus, I think right now it could go either way
Windrider chapter 29 . 11/13/2006
This was quiet a fun read I really enjoyed your take on the American wizards and witches. Very insightful! What an interesting idea about Obliviation for those who had left the Wizarding World, although why would Clayton be allowed to keep his memories and not Sarah?

I enjoyed the more unconventional pairing of Mac/Admiral, although I felt that the Hermione/Snape pairing is far too overdone.
Rangerette chapter 29 . 8/26/2006
ABSOLUTLY HILAROUS! great I loved it!
DraconisFlayre chapter 29 . 4/11/2005
way coolness...i was gonna say that the flight from Heathrow to Dulles was longer than 6 hours, but its not...its pretty much right...maybe 5...but thats no biggie...looks like everyone ended up happy then eh? now i just gotta go read ur sequel...
Emsta chapter 9 . 12/18/2004
*pout* you didnt make the hat sing...