Reviews for The Willful One
marla123 chapter 6 . 8/20/2012
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 6 . 4/17/2012
Love the story, please continue it.
lil inu chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Awesome story!
Meijer Brand chapter 6 . 2/20/2006
Oh! I liked it! When are you going to update again? I really, really want you to update! And if you don't I will be very cross... and I will do bad things!
kamilog chapter 6 . 12/4/2005
what emotion? god i hate when peole do awsome stories and then stop at like the climax it is like puting a chocolate infront of someone and then right then there going to take it pull it away IT IS TORCHER!(sp?)
dark-wolf-howl chapter 6 . 11/20/2005
ooh please update the story soon, it was a great chapter
Angeltsuki chapter 6 . 11/12/2005
O.O no she can't kill him... maybe she can, but don't let het kill him. He's too hot to die ;p
MikosWish chapter 6 . 9/25/2005
I really enjoyed this chapter. Your fanfic is great. I cant wait for the next one so please update soon. Oh and could you make the chapters a little longer please?

Ja ne
NekoYasha101 chapter 6 . 8/12/2005
i liked this ... its totally different from everything else ... and there are quite a few of these ff's ... well anywayz , i liked it and i hope u update soon ... latterz ,

kayoko.
Strawberrylover chapter 6 . 8/7/2005
NO what is it that she had wen she was a child? love? cudn't be anything like... bad bad cuz she wasn't like bad wen she was young rite? or what? ah idk... add another chapter!

Strawberrylover
SessKagAllTheWay chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
AWESOME CHAPTER! GLAD YOU UPDATED, POST THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON!
InuDemonKagome14 chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
AWESOME CHAPTER! POST THE NEXT ONE SOON!
Always Smiling chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
I just loved your story and I can't wait until the next chapter. Please write again soon.
SessKagAllTheWay chapter 4 . 4/5/2005
THAT IS SO AWESOME! IS THIS GOING TO BE A LOVE TRIANGLE (SESSKAGINU)? I HOPE SO, I LIKE THOSE, ANYWAY POST THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON!
BiNeko chapter 4 . 12/29/2004
InuYasha can be so foolish at times...*shakes head* anywho, UPDATE!

-yuya-sama