Reviews for Sonic Adventure: Adventure's Aftermath
KDJen chapter 11 . 5/11/2011
Been reading your stories for a while now, really hope you conquer that evil thing called real life and update.
bored out of mind chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
uh... how should I put this, oh yeah, YOU SON OF A * I'VE BEEN WAITING FOUR YEARS FOR THIS STORY TO BE UPDATED SO HURRY IT UP RIGHT NOW PLEASE! now have a nice day
SPark681 chapter 11 . 6/27/2008
Nice story there gonna be any more to this? Any ways keep up the great work!
Bahamut Rider chapter 11 . 10/13/2005
Um... you better update soon. You keep hyping future stories, but there's not much point if you never get to them. One little thing to wonder is how do thunderstorms disable psionics?

Also, I've heared that you planning a Sonic Heroes adaptation. I don't see the need because the previous story is good enough. The Chaos Shadow and Metal Overlord battles (and backstories) are very similar and both SA:AA and Sonic Heroes have team battles. Still, your series is quite good.
Rock Raider chapter 5 . 4/24/2005
Just like to comment on chapter 5 now. The only thing that I disliked about this was the volleyball game with the boys vs. girls competition. I dislike games like that, because...

a)It's sexist when the boys win.

b)I find it hurtful when the girls win.

I'm surprised the girls didn't rub it in, Tails & Kyle should be ashamed of themselves for losing & looking so stupid, I am.
Knight chapter 11 . 3/29/2005
Nice work i hope they next chapter turns out this good.
Aura Starfire chapter 11 . 7/23/2004
About time *grins* but a chapter worth waiting for - can't wait to see more! :D
Dr. Thinker chapter 11 . 7/23/2004
My life was mega boring. Thought the story

is kind of mega slow right-it mega ok. Sorry,

if like mega talking like the Capt. N's Mega

Man, but I'm been playing Mega Man Collection

like it was going out of mega style. Uh, no!

Mega Man, Bass, Protoman, Tremble, Rush,

Tango, Beat & Auto are looking mega dangerous!

Got to go! Bye, now!
Rock Raider chapter 11 . 7/23/2004
FINALLY! THANK YOU SO MUCH!_ *hugs Anthony, turning Anthony's face blue.*

Anthony:AACK! *weak & raspy* You're... strangling... me.

*Lets go of Anthony.*

Sorry. Anyway, keep the chapters coming.
Zindakku Hirokai chapter 11 . 7/23/2004
Dang Bault, it's about time.
Rock Raider chapter 10 . 4/3/2004
We hope you post the next chapter soon. All your fans are getting antsy.
Rock Raider chapter 2 . 1/22/2004
After the little Rouge/Shadow moment, I get the feeling that we'll soon hear loud moaning coming from whereever you put Rouge & Shadow. If you catch my drift.;)
Aurora-cs chapter 10 . 12/23/2003
Yea! A cool christmas present a brilliant new chapter, and mistings to go with it looks good so far, can't wait to see more [PS: I put up a new chapter as well of my Sonic/Startrek crossover ]
Wayne the orc chapter 10 . 12/22/2003
Wow...all right. I just have to say it.
How do hedgehogs hump?
Very Carefully.
Wayne the orc chapter 9 . 10/28/2003
Sweetness, as usual. Just ease up on the Author's notes.